2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

just heard about the whole laremy tunsil incident
mean.gif
laugh.gif

suzy kolber
devil.gif

The funny part is the end here, but I actually feel bad for Tunsil... the dude answered everybody's questions, and seemed to be pretty nice.  

In the grand scheme of things Tunsil has done absolutely nothing wrong. Frustrated with this country, the media, NCAA, and the NFL.

Wow, if I'm Tunsil I might have to kill the stepdad. That's some of the most *****-like behavior I've ever seen

What happened to Tunsil was bad but this man just set his school on fire and got his coach fired.

You really think he leaked all that? While he was sitting in the green room with Hugh Freeze consoling him?

Smarten up a little

How likely is it that either Braxton or Henry slip to the end of round 2?

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
In the grand scheme of things Tunsil has done absolutely nothing wrong. Frustrated with this country, the media, NCAA, and the NFL.

Absolutely. But the NFL, and media....and especially fans are holier than though. Honestly, one of the things that has turned me off the most about the NFL.

It's all BS.

Obv he didn't do it himself but he did put his school in a whole heap of trouble with his actions. But clearly someone had an alternate agenda

How likely is it that either Braxton or Henry slip to the end of round 2?

:lol: :smh:

I think Braxton might but I think somebody picks up Henry pretty quickly into Round 2. Browns could use him but they're probably scared of Bama RB's

Right. He was defending his mom. And how was he ever going to expect all of this to happen as a result.

I really don't see how any of you can blame the kid for this at all.

Last edited:
Right. He was defending his mom. And how was he ever going to expect all of this to happen as a result.

I really don't see how any of you can blame the kid for this at all.
Didn't this Tunsil situation with his stepfather start cuz he whopped the stepfathers ***?

In turn that happened because dude was whooping on his Moms apparently

Wow. Beat his mother now he's tryna ruin the kids career. :smh: Stepfather is really b**** made.

if that info i'm reading about his stepdad is accurate...:smh:

+1

Last edited:
hope his stepfather isnt living in Mississippi, gonna be a lot of angry ole miss fans

I hate it, but I already can see people in the NFL advising him to take a step back from his mom.

The texts with Ole Miss coaches were about his mom's bills and it was his mom's husband who he got in a fight.

Agents & coaches will make that known to him.

Back
Top Bottom