2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

We really drafted Eli Apple at 10 and we already have two above average CBs.......WOW

I think we move up early in the next round and try to get an LB.

Last edited:

horrible pick by the panthers.

I guess this is a showing that if star and short want too much money they have a backup?
How so?

I feel like there was a need at other positions for you guys. secondary, the backfield and possibly even linebacker.

short and star are already solid. don't you guys run a 3-4 scheme too? young DT might not even see the field his rookie year lol. 
I thought it was a decent pick
Guy has a motor
Would make our defensive line even more lethal
Plus if I remember Short could line up outside depending on the situation
We got many more rounds to go to fill our needs

Obv he didn't do it himself but he did put his school in a whole heap of trouble with his actions. But clearly someone had an alternate agenda

His actions? School paid his mom's bills. School discussed it over iMessage. Sounds more like the schools actions to me.

paxton vs mark for king of the denver bunnies :nerd:

Last edited:
What happened to Tunsil was bad but this man just set his school on fire and got his coach fired.

You really think he leaked all that? While he was sitting in the green room with Hugh Freeze consoling him?

Smarten up a little

Of course he didn't leak it man but the man admitted to a reporter a coach gave him money after he was drafted.

It wasn't even a dry snitch but an outright snitch.

He didn't have to say anything.

Last edited:
Schefter:

Cowboys offered Seahawks 2nd- and 3rd-round picks for their 1st to trade up for Paxton Lynch, per @toddarcher. Broncos' offer trumped it.

Dallas also considered trading 4th overall pick to Baltimore for Ravens' 1 and 4, but Cowboys balked at end, nervous they wouldn't get RB.

Last 4 First Rounds:

LA Rams
Tavon Austin WR
Alec Ogletree LB
Greg Robinson OT
Aaron Donald DT
Todd Gurley RB
Jared Goff QB

Whew. Damn shame they won't have a first rounder next year, but having 6 the past 4 years will help alleviate some of that I suppose.

But, they don't have their next pick til Round 4, pick #110. The cost of getting Goff could keep them from really rounding out that roster, coulda had Paxton Lynch at 15 instead, and still had their 2nd, 3rd and first round pick next year.

Interesting study over the next couple years.

Cowboys trying to figure every way to blow this draft. After having a few year run of being one of the smarter drafting teams.

Last 4 First Rounds:

LA Rams
Tavon Austin WR
Alec Ogletree LB
Greg Robinson OT
Aaron Donald DT
Todd Gurley RB
Jared Goff QB

Whew. Damn shame they won't have a first rounder next year, but having 6 the past 4 years will help alleviate some of that I suppose.

But, they don't have their next pick til Round 4, pick #110. The cost of getting Goff could keep them from really rounding out that roster, coulda had Paxton Lynch at 15 instead, and still had their 2nd, 3rd and first round pick next year.

If they couldn't round out their roster with the picks from the RG3 trade then they probably wouldn't have done anything if they kept them.

The league finally got hip to these alabama players in the league .

Other than Julio Jones, who has made it big in the league out of that program in the Saban era?

Hightower,Dareus,Coop,Mosley

man **** Saban and Bama....it's all about University of West Alabama :pimp:

malcolm-butler-intercepts-russell-wilson-super-bowl.gif

although Hightower on the play before that :pimp:

Last edited:
Last 4 First Rounds:

LA Rams
Tavon Austin WR
Alec Ogletree LB
Greg Robinson OT
Aaron Donald DT
Todd Gurley RB
Jared Goff QB

If they couldn't round out their roster with the picks from the RG3 trade then they probably wouldn't have done anything if they kept them.

You see those picks, that don't include Brockers, Chris Long, Janoris, Zeurlein, Joyner, they seem to be trending towards doin well with their picks the last 4-5 years. No?

I am going to assume it wasnt Ole Miss that "hacked" his accounts
Tunsil didnt have to say or acknowledge anything about taking money from the school but he did it anyway.
What happened with the video leak sucked and he did not deserve that but I cant feel sorry for him after he snitched on his school.
What he did was worse imo because he straight up betrayed Ole Miss whereas his step dad he had beef with.

:rofl: at he betrayed Ole Miss.

Yea he should have kept his mouth shut under pressure, but the info was already out there.

If he had denied it with a straight face he'd have people attacking his character from the other angle.

Ideally he would have just answered the question with "no comment" but he's a 20 something year old football player, not a PR rep.

Last edited:
jerry was making a move for lynch. elway came through. i thought it would be cook but i can see why lynch got picked. mobile, tall, strong arm, scramble. just needs some grooming. body is ready for camp to start.

Last edited:
Last 4 First Rounds:

LA Rams
Tavon Austin WR
Alec Ogletree LB
Greg Robinson OT
Aaron Donald DT
Todd Gurley RB
Jared Goff QB

You see those picks, that don't include Brockers, Chris Long, Janoris, Zeurlein, Joyner, they seem to be trending towards doin well with their picks the last 4-5 years. No?

If they are doing so well why 7-9 and 8-8 every year?

Last 4 First Rounds:

LA Rams
Tavon Austin WR
Alec Ogletree LB
Greg Robinson OT
Aaron Donald DT
Todd Gurley RB
Jared Goff QB

If they are doing so well why 7-9 and 8-8 every year?

I have no idea

View media item 2012625
:nerd:

Also, the Seahawks and 49ers being part of 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls, as well as the Cardinals blossoming as well. Toughest division in the sport the last 4-5 years.

Back
Top Bottom