2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Goodness at the shenanigans already.

These injury prone players cashing out.

Owners got

tma.gif

Last edited:
People comparing these contracts to deals signed over 3 years ago has to be the most annoying this about this off season.

drummond 130 mil but derozan 139 mil 
sick.gif

bazemore asking for 19 mil per season 
roll.gif

clarkson for 50 mil was the only decent deal this morning, waiting for the other figures to come out for the smaller guys like DJ augustin and ish smith 
laugh.gif

highway robbery all over the US this morning

Last edited:
It's hard not to over react. Everyone knew this was coming three years ago and they're still over reacting. Crazy numbers are crazy numbers man.

Hassan Whiteside Resigned via Players Tribune

BREAKING: The next chapter in @YoungWhiteside’s career begins now.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/hassan-whiteside-2016-free-agency-miami-heat-basketball/
The Gawdfather breh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 2087721
People comparing these contracts to deals signed over 3 years ago has to be the most annoying this about this off season.
I mean yea it's annoying but come on man this is new to everybody. Even the players are shocked to this.

Seriously,we're not allowed to be surprised about the new reality of the NBA? :lol:

Last edited:
It was expected that DeMar would get the max, a huge mistake.

Barnes gotta get something similar.

Parsons, Batum and Noah are the worst deals so far. Not sure what you could have seen in Parsons in Dallas that would make you want to pay him half of what his offer is. Batum is a good player but not a 120 mil player.

I know we knew about the caps going up this year, but man it's crazy to hear these actual contracts these guys are spitting out. My goodness [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

All I wanted was someone to take derozan off our hands.

Too much to ask ???

Hopefully dude is traded within next 2 years max.

Back
Top Bottom