2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I haven't followed Mozzy too much once he left Denver but he used to be pretty good. What happened?

You'd know if you weren't so fixated on being up Derrick Rose's ***crack.
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
MozGod will be a good fit with the Lakers.

Knicks really about to role out 3 injury prone players in their starting 5? Rose, Noah, and Gordon :wow: :wow: .. bless ya heart NY.
You're not really defending Mozgov right?
Cmon man...
Cmon

View media item 2087781

Mind you, Noah is a million times better than Mozgov
Not since 2014 if we're being honest.

Oh I forgot, Noah is gonna be a Knick, which automatically makes him the worst to ever do it. You'll see soon enough though. Mozgov isn't that good at all.

I haven't followed Mozzy too much once he left Denver but he used to be pretty good. What happened?
“Mozgov had a bad knee and he shouldn’t have started the season when he did,” ESPN’s Brian Windhorst said during his weekly radio show ‘Hey Windy’ on ESPN 1540 KNR2 in Cleveland. “He should have been more worried about rehabbing his knee.

“The surgery that they performed last summer was not a success but he felt pressure to play really well because he saw a massive paycheck coming his way. It was the combination of worrying about the contract and an unhealthy knee and a changing role on the team that all contributed to him having a down year.”
http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland/p...t-summer-and-his-rehab-was-handled-improperly

Knicks really about to role out 3 injury prone players in their starting 5? Rose, Noah, and Gordon :wow: :wow: .. bless ya heart NY.

Knicks really didn't have much of a choice. I'd say 2 injury prone players. Noah was injured last season, but he doesn't have a career full of injuries.

I'm a Bulls fan, Noah has only played 80 games once in the last 6 years. Other than that he'll give you about 60 games max. Big fan of Noah but he's definitely injury prone.

Raps have no room to sign anyone this summer and will have to give 30 year old Lowry a max deal next summer.

They're ruining what could've been a great situation.

Between that and spending the 9th pick on a 7 footer who can't play with Val, Masai is having a bad offseason.

I can see Masai moving Demarre and acquiring some talent. I don't see him going quietly into the night... or eastern conference obscurity... :lol:

Cmon man...
Cmon

View media item 2087781

Those numbers are a bit misleading considering that some would argue Lue underutilized Mozzy...

still tho...
View media item 2087791

Last edited:
That Amin Elhassan guy be doing way too much on twitter.

He gonna get Charlemagne'd one day.

Last edited:

Cmon man...
Cmon

What is there to defend? He's a solid rim protector and defender when he gets consistent playing time. If he can play a Bogut or Ezeli type of role, how is this a bad move for LA?

His contract numbers are normal in this current market.

Nobody is banging on the door to sign with the Lakers, we all knew they would have to overpay eventually.

Warriors should throw a bag at Bismack.

They are the one team where he fits perfect for now and the future but they too busy chasing KD.

Back
Top Bottom