2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

the free dinners aspect is silly though. I hear it a lot. These dudes don't care about a damn free dinner. Really? A free dinner at Mastro's doesnt get me excited.

You only have a few opportunities to get courted. You must do it. So yes, i get the recruitment process. I really think he's doing this for next year as well.

Everybody likes free food man. It's not a big aspect but it is part of the process. If you think he's doing this again, doesn't that by definition mean you think he already knows where he's going and this is all just a dog and pony show.

It's a big *** ego stroke too. The most humble superstar (whatever that means) wants to feel wanted. They love hearing all these teams say "We would love you to play for us" "You're the best in the league" "We'll so this and that for you and your family. They love that ****.

It's a big *** ego stroke too. The most humble superstar (whatever that means) wants to feel wanted. They love hearing all these teams say "We would love you to play for us" "You're the best in the league" "We'll so this and that for you and your family. They love that ****.

I can agree with this. Not one person hasn't entertained other teams. Its all about ego.

Everything in entertainment ends up being about ego. Dudes worth $20B still working? I'm out at $20M. I don't need no stroking.

Yea I said that earlier.

Baze back to the Hawks

4yrs/70 mil

Last edited:
biggest contract in nba history goes to ...

mike conley?

196157.gif
Coming off an injury at that.

can someone please tweet, @ me or something when chester gives his opinion on the conley contract. i have to see it

I think a lot of us called Dwight to ATL for a couple years now.. it's a solid fit.

I'm indifferent to the Noah signing. I'd rather that money go to a wing and I'd rather we not spend that money on someone who will be sharing the position with Porzingis in due time. Not only should Porzingis play a lot of 5, but Melo should be at the 4 spot. I don't like the length of the contract mostly.

But oh well. I can't do jack about it, I'm still going to like the Knicks regardless, so I don't really  care. Hope it works out, basically. I want NO parts of Eric Gordon, though. I'd rather get Lee for hopefully much cheaper.

Houston turning into the new Dallas, Baze turned down 20 mil no income tax. Dwert probably vetted him.

Back
Top Bottom