2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Hahahahah ezeli wants 70 million dollars. Please Blazers do it, and set your franchise back 5 years. Clown doesn't even deserve 7 million

Pending Chicago's belief they have deal to clear cap space, Dwyane Wade is nearing commitment to sign with Bulls, sources tell @TheVertical

Wow

Butler guards the best perimeter player on the other team anyway. He's BEEN guarding 3s. Did y'all not watch the Cavs/Bulls series last year?

Dwyane Wade has informed the Bulls he plans to sign a deal with them, sources tell @TheVertical. Bulls sending out contracts now.

Pending Chicago's belief they have deal to clear cap space, Dwyane Wade is nearing commitment to sign with Bulls, sources tell @TheVertical

Wow

For wade, can't be mad at him.. Get that money while you can

For the heat, better for them to not deal with a 'kobe' situation.. Be patient and play the market next year when you have a ton of guys available

What now for Miami, they have monies to get players, but who's left. They still should trade McBob's whack ***.

1) The Bulls are now a fringe playoff team & the Heat are significantly worse. Helps the Knicks a lot.

2) Where can i get a Wade authentic for the low? :lol:

How much will wade get?

If I'm Chicago it's better than being completely uninteresting. Rondo and wade are only on 2 year deals that's not so bad

It sucks you're missing out on this draft class though

Coppin' as many discount alternates as I can in the next span, glad he didn't just huff and buff and jilt everyone around this time

The only thing I can think of is that the Bulls are literally trying to buy goodwill with their fans. Replacing a hometown hero with another guard from Chicago.

Whiteside goofed. They better hope Bosh retires cause they're ******.

Back
Top Bottom