2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'd take CP3 over Kyrie 9 times out of 10 if I want a point guard.

Its like y'all forget what a pg is suppose to do. Always focused on the scoring when it should be the facilitating.

CP3 in the regular season, yeah.

Kyrie when it matters most though :pimp:

Its like y'all forget what a pg is suppose to do. Always focused on the scoring when it should be the facilitating.

Prototypical PGs aren't needed. Combo guards are the wave.

Kyrie when it matters most though
pimp.gif
Kyrie "Is this what the playoffs feels like?" Irving is better in the postseason than CP3? Cmon man.

Kyrie when it matters most though :pimp:
If we're talking building a team I wouldn't need a Kyrie type As my pg in the playoffs really. Somebody with that skill set would be a 6th man. I'd let the sg or sf be the clutch closer/slasher/scorer.

Prototypical PGs aren't needed. Combo guards are the wave.
I ain't on that wave but Paul can be that kind of combo guarded when needed.

I've seen it countless times with dude when his team has dry spells. He'll start penetrating and draining 3s on his own.

Man who gives a **** about what Markief Morris thinks?

Of all players? :lol: :smh: Plus he ain't even say **** worth hearing.

Last edited:
That Frieza joining forces with Goku analogy is everything
If we're talking building a team I wouldn't need a Kyrie type As my pg in the playoffs really. Somebody with that skill set would be a 6th man. I'd let the sg or sf be the clutch closer/slasher/scorer.
I ain't on that wave but Paul can be that kind of combo guarded when needed.

I've seen it countless times with dude when his team has dry spells. He'll start penetrating and draining 3s on his own.
Kyrie is the alpha combo guards

:lol: Dude scraping the couch cushions looking for change...

Co-hosting Kelly Live :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom