2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I respect this. He stated his opinion w/o bashing Durant. I agree w/ this fully though.

Yup.. As a thunder fan, I would have got it if he went to the Spurs or Celtics..

Even if he wins with the Warriors, people will put an asterisk next to it (joining 3 all NBA players).. Once skip reads that crap about him paying attention to him, dude will troll him worse than he did bron (if that is even possible)

Kobe gets knocked for his 'ships with shaq.. And bron gets knocked for his heat 'ships

And even the team angle, it won't be his team.. Miami was wade's team, but they adjusted to bron's style on the court to win.. Neither will be said for KD

Yup.. As a thunder fan, I would have got it if he went to the Spurs or Celtics..

Even if he wins with the Warriors, people will put an asterisk next to it (joining 3 all NBA players).. Once skip reads that crap about him paying attention to him, dude will troll him worse than he did bron (if that is even possible)

Kobe gets knocked for his 'ships with shaq.. And bron gets knocked for his heat 'ships

And even the team angle, it won't be his team.. Miami was wade's team, but they adjusted to bron's style on the court to win.. Neither will be said for KD

they put asterisk now next to rings? Well damn. That changes things

roll.gif
mean.gif

Source tells Sun Sentinel: Heat apparently might not be able to move McRoberts to clear Wade space unless a pick or Winslow(!) included.

Sources: In last few hours, Bulls calling teams to unload contracts, trying to create space to sign Dwyane Wade. Wade is serious about them.
I already think Rondo & Jimmy will butt heads over the ball which will result in Rondo being moved.

Now you add Wade in there & Im even more doubtful about Rondo.

Not to mention, theyd be easy to guard due to the lack of floor spacing. I hate the fit.

Last edited:
I'd hate to see Wade's career just fade to oblivion on the Nuggets...but I do not want to see him and LeBron try to out-corny eachother all year long and flop all over the court again. So anything to keep him from going to the Cavs I'm cool with.

Rondo-Wade-Butler-Taj-Lopez wouldn't be bad to see...idk what they'd have to give up to get cap space though

Cleveland not even a realistic possibility. Life comes at you fast, wade

Either go back and be don't get that payday with Miami, miss the playoffs with Denver or be a borderline playoff team with the Bulls

Yikes

Last edited:
You just named 3 people with the ball in there hands to play. Rondo is the most ball dominate guard in the league. Jimmy or wade would put hands on him before the season is done.

they put asterisk now next to rings? Well damn. That changes things

You know how we go when we discuss these things

Back
Top Bottom