2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

All we need now is for Whiteside to back out of his verbal agreement and the NBA explodes.

Wade my guy, I can respect the fact that he left based on principle. Riley called his bluff, wade made a decision.

Unbelievable.

Ultimately I really wish he doesn't sign that deal and stays in Miami. Wade is the reason I love and watch basketball. 

I need to see a certain Heat fan's reaction to all this
nerd.gif
@TEKtheMAESTRO  Let us know you safe bruh. You got a wife b, think about her and stay calm. Don't do anything crazy and leave her out here alone

***** loyalty, new gen basketball players know it's business and money. That's how the world runs *****. :rofl:

Last edited:
Heat going be aiirght.. Pick up some of the available big names come next offseason

Its principalities to this. Pat & Wade been around each other for double digit years. Trust it was about the money but a relationship that long you expect to get taken care of when you took care of the organization. But this shows don't matter what professional level you are on in any career. Look out for yourself cuz the company won't. Even if you been there for 20 years.

Kobe got taken care of. Why couldn't they take care of Wade for his final 2/3 years of his career :smh:

Back
Top Bottom