2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Chicago is finalzing a deal to send Mike Dunleavy to the Cleveland Cavaliers, league sources tells @TheVertical.

Wade goes to the Bulls just minutes before the new Pokemon Go drop. Was probably waiting for the app to drop then give his decision

Chicago is finalzing a deal to send Mike Dunleavy to the Cleveland Cavaliers, league sources tells @TheVertical.

Well of course GM Lebron has his hand all up in this behind the scenes and in the open :smh:

Last edited:
I became a heat fan because of wade.. my son is also a heat fan.. Im not even from miami or even been to florida .. I could be a player fan and follow them wherever they go, but I cant .. I have too many years invested in the team... #NTHeatFam...

I hate that the Bulls had to lose Dunleavy in order to create cap space for Wade. MDJ's game may not look flashy, but he was as fundamental as it comes. Cavs got a great player who can still play.

I can't believe our front office let it come to this. Why couldn't Mickey Arison dip just a little into the luxury tax? I'm in complete disbelief right now, this feels like a bad dream.

Sorry for throwing a post in here not related to DWade (which is an interesting scenario)...but I'm reading Ezeli is in talks with Portland.  He's not a big name player, not even a player who might start but you figure Portland could have a team of Dame, Mccollum, Turner, Aminu, Harkless, Leonard, Plumlee, Vonleh...and then you add Ezeli.  You have your stars in Dame and Mccollum, a solid wing in Turner and then you have bigs that can move....like I said in my earlier post, they probably won't be able to do a lot but they are a sleeper team and a young team who could make things interesting for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom