2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Gabby Union's gonna need to watch her back when in Chicago now with dudes crazy ex :lol:

Last edited:
The busiest Offseason the Bulls has had in years and it's without Derrick :rolleyes

So you dudes CAN wheel and deal and spend...you just never wanted to until now.

Last edited:
As a Heat fan, the saddest part about all this is that a lot of Chicago fans don't even want him.

At this stage in his career, I wouldn't be too excited either if he came to my team. He did great in the playoffs but i don't think he can do that the whole season anymore.

You guys should go into full tank mode regardless. This is the year to do it.

Word. Teams like TWolves and Lakers and Philly :pimp: are in the perfect position and best time ever to suck and just let your young guys become big 3's or 4's hopefully and take the Warriors/Cavs down when their stars are all old

Chicago paying wade 47 mil in 2016 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jose is on an expiring deal. It costs the Lakers nothing. May be able to use him in a trade later this season. We needed a back up PG anyways.

Last edited:
At least this keeps Mitch and Jim from making another dumb signing.

Son of a ******* *****

Now I gotta see Dunleavy's stupid *** face drilling wide open 3's on national TV every game and helping LeBron. Could the Bulls REALLY not find a single other taker for damn Dunleavy? Why would you do that if you're them and you're obviously doing this signing to possibly contend in the East? Every team could use another shooter like him...something smells funny that they're the ones that are getting him gift wrapped to them for free.

Back
Top Bottom