2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

man the heat should haverewarded wade for all that he did. they shoulda gave him a kobe contract

no heat fan should be burning his jersey

cuban gonna make that call to hassan :lol:
he's been striking out all these yrs and had deandre stolen back. let's see if he can get hassan

Oh **** he really left Miami. :wow:

Can't eem blame him. He was tired of being treated like the stepson in Miami. Wade is the best player in their history (I don't count Lebron as a Heat). They shoulda took care of him. They preach that's it's a family down there but Wade is alwasy the one that has to sacrifice. They took his kindness for weakness. At some point that gets old. Heat about to fall way off.

As far as him going to Chicago, I said it this morning...

Rondo/Wade would be the worst shooting backcourt ever.

I don't see how that's a good fit with Rondo/Wade/Butler. These dudes can't shoot for ****. That 15-20 feet range is gonna be crowded. This does make the East a bit more interesting with them and the Knicks getting better.

Miami is literally dragic, Whiteside, Richardson, justise, and scrubs. The front office is so incompetent. I can't believe it.

riley.jpg

The Don...key. :smokin :smokin

Our front office ****** this up big time. Can't even begin to tell you how many ppl are heat fans solely because of Dwade

I don't think Riley matches Brooklyn's offer sheet for T. Johnson either. Basically he's got money in Whiteside and Dragic. And Bosh. I think he'll settle for being a fringe playoff team if it means more money for next summer. Especially if he can find a taker for McBob

The Bulls still have Mirotic, McDermott, Brooks and Valentine as shooters...so let's not act like this is a whole team that can't shoot. Snell and Butler can also knock down open jumpers most the time. These are smart guys they have on their team and Wade steps in automatically as the most respected player in the locker room. Rondo I feel is the one guy who doesn't fit in with this...but I'm hoping he can make it work.

IDGAF about making the playoffs honestly (I have low expectations), the lulz and entertainment over the past few days has been worth it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom