2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

wait, so Lebron HELPED the Bulls get Wade by taking on DUnleavy?

Yes, I said Lebron as in he's running things. we know he is.

Would be funny if silver hit the Warriors for tampering because of how open guys have been with them courting Durant

if im whiteside, i know that ill be the face of the team within 2-3 years. the face of miami. *dj khaled voice* i like that. surrounded by allstar and HOF vets, new young talent, and in an attractive market where bringing in more talent isnt an issue. but sure... tunnel vision.

View media item 2093377

Last edited:

Our front office ****** this up big time. Can't even begin to tell you how many ppl are heat fans solely because of Dwade
We literally let go of our franchise player, for 7 million dollars... Sigh **** it
200.gif

Looks like Lebron made a good decision. So did Kevin. Do what you want to do. Damn the owners. Damn the team. Protect your pocketbook. There is no loyalty in this. There should be no emotion. Make business decisions and keep it moving...

The Bulls still have Mirotic, McDermott, Brooks and Valentine as shooters...so let's not act like this is a whole team that can't shoot. Snell and Butler can also knock down open jumpers most the time. These are smart guys they have on their team and Wade steps in automatically as the most respected player in the locker room. Rondo I feel is the one guy who doesn't fit in with this...but I'm hoping he can make it work.
They've committed over 150 mil to their big 3.

Those are gonna be the 3 guys leading them in minutes, and none of those shooters you listed can play center so at best they're going to have 1 shooter on the floor most of the time.

Floor spacing will be a problem, period.

Chicago the reason MJ retired in 98. They was going to trade Pippen.

How the greatest player in the history dont have no relationship to the Bulls?

What will be a bigger deal, Durant's first game back in OKC or Wade's in Miami??

Miami if their bad, people won't show up to the games.. Hell, even when they were good people were trickling into games

A lot of people in OKC going be bitter I think

Back
Top Bottom