2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

On another note, going be interesting what happens to the rookie wage scale and restricted free agency with all this money getting thrown around

Cmwn6hDWIAAXJrZ.jpg

jokes on them. nobody wants that bum!! lol

:lol: what the hell is HB showing off on his right arm?

although he completely pissed the bed during the finals i wonder if he elevated his game now that it seems like he's been given the keys to an offense. besides dirk, who's taking those shots?

I think those are those ziptie type of handcuffs, supposedly it's a shot at DeAndre changing his mind. Jokes on them, you have Barnes for 94 mil

would be so dope if lebron said **** it i got my rings let me go teach these young guys on the lakers how to win

Lebron could be their new GM since the Lakers haven't had on in a few years.

SF/GM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bless yalls hearts

Last edited:
Hey does anyone have that comparison graph of the salaries over the years? Basically the graph that showed 2015-2016=13 M vs 2016-17=18 M

Word I don't know who they're trying to clown when their new face of the franchise is Harrison Barnes :rofl:

PG: Rondo/ Dinwiddie
SG: Wade/ Valentine
SF: Butler/ Tony Snell/ Doug
PF: Mirotic/ Bobby Portis
C: Robin Lopez/ Taj Gibson

Wow, Nicola and Butler are the only reliable three point shooters. :x

Nicola absolutely has to start with that lineup.

Snell, McDermott and Valentine can shoot really well. Mirotic is streaky, but can shoot too.

So this lineup does have the potential to work, Coach just needs to be creative with the shuffling. Maybe have Rondo spend more time carrying the second unit surrounding him with shooters and a finisher with Taj.

Either way, it's an experiment worth watching.

Jus came in to say, **** Pat Riley and th HEat org.
No marquee free agent gon wanna mess wit them after they
seen how they did Wade dirty. Championships are earned AND
paid for. Them ***** cost money and they tried to short the bill.
Shoulda paid Wade for respeck and let him go out like Kobe in a couple.

Not only that, the Heat games were barely full during the LeBron era, Miami fans are not the best. That's a huge part of attracting top free agents. Al Horford mentioned himself that the Boston fan base was another huge motivation compared to the weak Atlanta fanbase.

Riley really gonna max out Hassan 'nba2k is more important than the real NBA' Whiteside and not the greatest player to ever play for his franchise 
roll.gif

No wonder he left.

I don't understand this narrative going around of 'They took care of Dirk. They should've took care of Wade too.'

You guys know dirk signed for the same amount of money Wade turned down right?

I don't understand this narrative going around of 'They took care of Dirk. They should've took care of Wade too.'

You guys know dirk signed for the same amount of money Wade turned down right?

Not even that, Dirk was taking peanuts the past few years for nothing and still took a paycut this again this time.

Any of y'all watching The Herd right now? Cowherd always speaking the truth. Heat will land a marquee free agent, even two.

the Heat games were barely full during the LeBron era

That's just not true.

The Heat have a much stronger core fan base than given credit for - and largely consists of people who can't afford to get into an NBA Finals game to walk out of.

Pat Riley on the other hand has a much stronger rep along with the organization than they deserve, though.

Can't until we get that two hour long 30 for 30 "The Decision/Miami Heat: The Heatles".

They were rock stars. I had no issue with these cats. Every night was like playoff atmosphere and the off court stories about this franchise should be fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom