2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

POSTED: November 19, 2001
"Tim Hardaway, joining other former Miami Heat teammates in criticizing Pat Riley, predicts that his former coach never will win another NBA title because players no longer want to play for him.
Anthony Mason, Jamal Mashburn, Voshon Lenard and Ricky Davis previously complained about Riley.
"I don't see Riley winning a championship again," said Hardaway, who will return to Miami on Friday as a member of the Dallas Mavericks. "It's going to be hard because he's not going to have the same type of guys he wants. Guys 10 years ago would want to be in that philosophy. Now a lot of people have heard things, and guys don't want to play there. And he's not capable of changing."

God damn I love the NBA... this offseason has been nuts. I'm still really bummed OKC and Durant are finished. I really wanted to see KD and Russy win one together.. next to a Knicks championship and Lebron winning another, it was the story I wanted to see the most.

It's just going to be weird not seeing those two together on the court.

Anyway, I stumbled across probably the best promo ever from a few years ago.. classic.

this recently made for LeGoat

Cmwn6hDWIAAXJrZ.jpg

jokes on them. nobody wants that bum!! lol

@EricPincus The NBA's projection for the 2017-18 season has fallen from $107 million to $102 million, filing story shortly at @BBallInsiders

What do they use to project this? My guy shoeking had my hopes up saying the cap was gonna be way higher than the 107 projection :frown:

Wowwww, Boban left, dude was the future center down here, damn. SAS has no big men left besides LMA. Their starting center is gonna end up being Stoudemire.

aint no point in any player being "loyal" or doing anything to help a team get better

if when you do ppl will turn around and say oh well shouldnt have done it

no such thing as a franchise player anymore according to you guys

Nvm.

Saw a post on IG and people say it aint true. Looked legit though, even threw in a fake Thibbs quote. :lol:

Last edited:
Can't believe we lost Boban. Feels like we are losing more than we are gaining. We already lost Diaw.
Spurs Legend, Boban... who is next?
mean.gif

Feels like most of the Superstars I've watched for the past 10 years are leaving their home team and going somewhere else, wild...

Back
Top Bottom