2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Cmwn6hDWIAAXJrZ.jpg

HB :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm more curious about how the Bulls mesh than the Warriors.

KD just fits in with the Warriors team.

Rondo...Wade...and Jimmy? Eh... I don't know.

Bulls and Knicks definitely on my nostalgia watchlist this year

Harrison Barnes poking fun at the deandre debacle

Between that and love having the championship belt I don't know which makes me sicker

The Spurs are just not looking as good anymore man. Haven't felt like this since they got Kawhi.

Not as much depth, Danny Green looks to be falling off, Duncan may retire, Manu and Parker are a shell of themselves, Diaw gone...

I see they've added Dedmon, but their guard play is weak and their frontcourt is less versatile/weaker on D. Maybe Kyle Anderson steps up and becomes their new Diaw.

Last edited:
The Spurs are just not looking as good anymore man. Haven't felt like this since they got Kawhi.

Not as much depth, Danny Green looks to be falling off, Duncan may retire, Manu and Parker are a shell of themselves, Diaw gone...

I see they've added Dedmon, but their guard play is weak and their frontcourt is less versatile/weaker on D. Maybe Kyle Anderson steps up and becomes their new Diaw.

Yeah even with us acquiring Gasol, we still didn't get any better. I just hope we can atleast acquire one more piece before the season ends.

come on man we talking bout boban

lesbian nest here. him looking like a character from the movie the hobbit was his popularity and not anything he did on the court :lol:

PG: Rondo/ Dinwiddie
SG: Wade/ Valentine
SF: Butler/ Tony Snell/ Doug
PF: Mirotic/ Bobby Portis
C: Robin Lopez/ Taj Gibson

Wow, Nicola and Butler are the only reliable three point shooters. :x

Nicola absolutely has to start with that lineup.

A lot of teams goofed this summer if they're trying to do something next summer as well.

NBA still projects the cap to climb to $108 million in 2018-19, $109 million in 2019-20 and $114 million in 2020-21. https://t.co/2T1j4NRnQF

@EricPincus The NBA's projection for the 2017-18 season has fallen from $107 million to $102 million, filing story shortly at @BBallInsiders

If a team has enough money for a max player next summer this new projection doesn't change anything, right?

Max deal = certain % of the cap. Lower cap = lower %?

PG: Rondo/ Dinwiddie
SG: Wade/ Valentine
SF: Butler/ Tony Snell/ Doug
PF: Mirotic/ Bobby Portis
C: Robin Lopez/ Taj Gibson

Wow, Nicola and Butler are the only reliable three point shooters. :x

Nicola absolutely has to start with that lineup.

Snell, McDermott and Valentine can shoot really well. Mirotic is streaky, but can shoot too.

If a team has enough money for a max player next summer this new projection doesn't change anything, right?

The % actually varies.. A 30% max is really 28.23% this year.

And if you're asking about the Knicks, they currently would not have enough for a "30% Max." Everyone stays THey have $29.3mil, Add in 4 cap holds, they would be about $2mil short of a max for say Westbrook. Trading Quinn for nothing gets them there, but it'd be room for Westbrook, and nothing else.

The % actually varies.. A 30% max is really 28.23% this year.

And if you're asking about the Knicks, they currently would not have enough for a "30% Max." Everyone stays THey have $29.3mil, Add in 4 cap holds, they would be about $2mil short of a max for say Westbrook. Trading Quinn for nothing gets them there, but it'd be room for Westbrook, and nothing else.

I was just asking in general but this is good to know

Back
Top Bottom