2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Not only senses... My guts instinct is scary good as well
nthat.gif

2017 NBA Champ will be?

Wish Russ didn't drop out of the Olympics this year.

Would've been must see TV to see his interaction with KD after all this.

I imagine Russ dolo on one side giving KD the Kobe death stare; KD on the other side staring back with Draymond and Klay in tow.

Meanwhile Myrie in the middle of all this like:

6v8rt.gif

Spree
Cassel
Wally
Peeler

They went to the WCF

KD reconized that it was time to get out of dodge bc he got tired of the Russ and him coming down going 1 on 1. Same **** that happen with brooks. He wanted to be part of something special. Not the two head monster and a bunch of other guys like in okc.

A bunch of other guys (multiple lottery picks on their rookie deals)..

Thunder lost to the eventual champion in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014.. WCF 4/6 years

Then you factor in injuries to Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka during that period

How exactly is that the same as KG's situation?

Last edited:

I imagine Russ dolo on one side giving KD the Kobe death stare; KD on the other side staring back with Draymond and Klay in tow.

6v8rt.gif

repped. just invisioned all of this. funny as all hell lmaooo.

nba a tyler perry soap opera now.

6v8rt.gif

How interesting would it have been if Steph was there as well? Two spurned teammates - Russ and Harrison and then new teammates Steph, Klay, Draymond and Kevin. This would have been better than the summer of 96 when Penny found out like the regular public did when Shaq went to L.A.. The looks on his face when he was getting questioned were of complete surprise.

Last edited:
dope. Sorry about your hearing bro. Full on deaf or legally deaf? Would a cochlear implant help?

Real talk though, at least you can see bro.

No worries

To be honest, I am kinda grateful that I am profoundly deaf. It's much easier for me to find my own identify. That's just my opinion. I am just thankful that my family relatives and childhood friends accept me who I am. They told me that everything is here for a reason. Only time will tell about my deafness. If it weren't for them, I'd probably struggle with my own identify for years.

Well, I have nothing against cochlear implant. I never have C.I. I don't think it's necessary for me. Heck, I can hear with my hearing aids but it's just I haven't learned what does sound look like. It's like a gibberish language to me. I was a stubborn and proudly deaf kid who didn't bother to learn the sound. :lol: I went to a deaf school when I was a young kid. That was why I never bothered to learn the sound. Every of my friend uses American Sign Language. I always thought ASL is better than English. When I got transferred to a public school when I was a teenager, it opened my eyes. I started taking English seriously. It took me a while to improve my English. American Sign Language doesn't use verb tense at all. Who knows I plan to learn sound? I do believe that C.l. makes a big difference from hearing aids. In my opinion, deaf people who grew up by using oral speech instead of sign language. I think C.I. is perfect for them. They know what does the sound look like though. I do have an issue with parents who force their deaf kids to get C.I. for stupid reasons. I have no problem if deaf people want C.I. It's their decision. They know themselves better than I do.

yall need to stop hating on kd just like you needed to stop hating lebron few years back

players go to contenders and better teams positioned to win titles every year for a reason

then yall **** on guys like melo for sticking with trash teams

just stop hating. let these players breathe

warriors and lakers fan, right?

Back
Top Bottom