2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

The world deserves a Kobe Jr. He'd either be great or hate basketball. You know Kobe would do everything he could to make him better than Shaq's and MJ's kids

Last edited:
howard beck just running his lips. Russ + IT? How? Why? Sure we all believe Russ is a 2 in his heart, but bruh too small to play 2 irl. Much less have to guard them on the other end. So you have 2 starting pg's, both ball dominant, both getting hella guap. negative Beck.

where's kanye when you need him.

if he gets traded to the celtics the celtics will get robbed of everything and westbrook will bolt at the end of the season to another team

nobody should trade for westbrook. just wait til hes a free agent
Yup that's how I see it playing out. Either he's walking to the Lakers for free or he will resign with OKC once the season is over.

It's not like Russ can guard his position now. At least the SG is weak right now so instead of getting sonned by Steph, CP3, Lillard, kyrie etc. he'll only have to deal with Harden and Klay.

if he gets traded to the celtics the celtics will get robbed of everything and westbrook will bolt at the end of the season to another team

Yup that's how I see it playing out. Either he's walking to the Lakers for free or he will resign with OKC once the season is over.

why wouldnt he go to miami?

I'd like to see Westbrook end this season on the Spurs just because.

Let him, Kawhi and Aldridge go vs the Warriors. :lol:

Howard will be wearing 8

CnQZYDBXYAQDV-A.jpg:large

He posts up other teams sgs all thr time. His size is fine for a 2. He's 6'4 (some say taller) with a 6'9 wingspan and universe class athleticism so you don't worry about him being physically disadvantaged except a few sgs might put him on the torture chamber in the post like Joe Johnson or Wade but other than that, he could defend if he wanted to.

I am more concerned IT isn't exactly pass first and they are both bad defenders in a backcourt together.

Btw Dame ***** the bed vs the Thunder. That I remember he has only had 1 big game against us

Last edited:

It looks like those guys are having more fun. 

I'm going to go play with them........

I guess I can understand that If it's my 9 year old nephew who says it

And here I thought that you had finally reached the final stage of grief. I was gonna congratulate you and everything

Ah my grief was gone bout' 30 minutes after the decision.
This is a post born out of idle hands and seeing him trot around on TV with his Gstring on

He didn't keep it a buck so I'll likely always clown him for being a cufboy

Dude kept it like 14

Last edited:

They could very well be rebuilding.

Eh what's there really besides whiteside? do they have cap room to sign other people and I have no idea what's going on with Bosh.
I'd like to see Westbrook end this season on the Spurs just because.

Let him, Kawhi and Aldridge go vs the Warriors.
laugh.gif
Yeah I want to see that as well 
laugh.gif

Ah my grief was gone bout' 30 minutes after the decision.
This is a post born out of idle hands and seeing him trot around on TV with his Gstring on

He didn't keep it a buck so I'll likely always clown him for being a cufboy

Dude kept it like 14
Yup KD is a F boy

Remember when the NBA wasn't gonna change the Havk-a-____ rule because it would be like baseball banning sliding?

I do.

next thing u know, dude will propose no more sliding for home plate in baseball, becuz 4 players have sensitive kneecaps and they can't slide as far.

And then baseball banned the dirty double-play break up slide to 2nd because a couple players broke their legs. After they changed the collision rules for home plate following the Posey injury. Those were fun times.

So it turns out sports leagues do adjust rules as a result of a handful of players. Who knew.

We'll take Westbrook for a couple of future second round picks and we'll throw in James Young :lol:

Last edited:
Westbrook is only going to Miami if he has Blake or someone else going there with him.

And if I'm the celtics, that trade only happens with a max extension signed the day of the trade.

Remember when the NBA wasn't gonna change the Havk-a-____ rule because it would be like baseball banning sliding?

I do.

next thing u know, dude will propose no more sliding for home plate in baseball, becuz 4 players have sensitive kneecaps and they can't slide as far.

And then baseball banned the dirty double-play break up slide to 2nd because a couple players broke their legs. After they changed the collision rules for home plate following the Posey injury. Those were fun times.

So it turns out sports leagues do adjust rules as a result of a handful of players. Who knew.
We get it, your Center can't shoot free throws. Nobody cares
PS: baseball sucks. None of what you said about baseball being good or fun is true

Last edited:

I do.

We get it, your Center can't shoot free throws. Nobody cares
PS: baseball sucks. None of what you said about baseball being good or fun is true
You dont like baseball so you dismissed his examples.  Fine.  Should we bring up all the rule changes in football then?

Last edited:
howard beck just running his lips. Russ + IT? How? Why? Sure we all believe Russ is a 2 in his heart, but bruh too small to play 2 irl. Much less have to guard them on the other end. So you have 2 starting pg's, both ball dominant, both getting hella guap. negative Beck.

where's kanye when you need him.

Russ is for sure big enough to play the 2. He's almost a full 6'5 with long arms and we already know about his athleticism. If he cant play the two it would be because he cant shoot or defend, not his size

No team should trade for Russ TBH let him go to you thru free agency no contender has enough assets to give and still be able to contend.I have GSW and Cleaveland as the only contenders anyway [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Russ is a horrible choice for the Celtics, as you guys mentioned robbing Boston of all their assets...but also Russ + IT = no defence
Plus Boston runs a system on offense, I highly doubt Russ can handle playing anything that is not hero ball. He would ruin the chemistry.

If I would like Russ to go somewhere in the east, it would be either of the following:
- Atlanta: Russ + Howard + Milsap = closest thing to contending the cavs (Dennis and Baze would probably be gone)
- Charlotte: Not much a contender, but imagining Super Syane Russ in Buzz City is too 8)
- Miami: Pat will use his magic to build a contender around Russ and Whiteside

Back
Top Bottom