2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What's that Memphis defense gonna look like next season? When Joerger took over for Hollins I remember being told he was the reason Memphis' defense was what it was.

Conley's best year was 17 and 6 doe

By doing this --

they played a different style where they posted their bigs first and then Mike had the ball at the end of the possession.

I don't expect Mike to put up 25ppg or something :lol: . I do think he will end up being more aggressive if he's allowed to be showcased in the offense. Playing alongside Parsons will make him better as well, which will allow him to play off the ball some as a shooter. If what Fiz is saying is true, I can see Conley putting up 19+ ppg / 7apg on 47/38/80, which is pretty good.

What's that Memphis defense gonna look like next season? When Joerger took over for Hollins I remember being told he was the reason Memphis' defense was what it was.

I think that fully depends on Marc. 1st year under Joerger, we were ranked #4 in the league defensively (ranked #13 offensively, which was our best mark in the "grit n grind" era). Of course, last year **** went haywire with all the injuries. So, I honestly don't know about Fiz in terms of defense. This is something I haven't heard much of in regards to him. Its been more about relationships and player development more than anything. You would hope we can remain a top 10 defensive team, but it'll be interesting to see whta happens

Last edited:
Man, what is up with Lin's hair? Dude trolling with his hair
roll.gif

Man, what is up with Lin's hair? Dude trolling with his hair:rofl:  

I had the same hairstyle last Year :nerd:

It looked slightly less ridiculous on me doe. :lol:

I think Gerald Green was rocking the same last season.

Last edited:
cea518ae51bf4142a48899c4e271ea0f

So, I got curious about whether he was rocking some gelled up horns or something and found that they're braids. Looking a little like Ty Lue. Not half bad... Joining team Kawhi with the braids. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom