2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Dudes are trolling right?

If you're at a new job and somebody from work that's been there for over a decade sits down with you and gives you advice then goes to shake your hand afterwards and you just brush it off and walk away what do you think people are going to think of you?

If you're at a new job and somebody from work that's been there for over a decade sits down with you and gives you advice then goes to shake your hand afterwards and you just brush it off and walk away what do you think people are going to think of you?

What if that coworker has been working there for over a decade and hasn't even sniffed a managerial role, even after a high profile department change. While his best friends that started at the same time as him are Directors of their respective departments.

Last edited:
Sixers fans take any chance they get to **** on Russell cuz they wanted him so bad in the draft last year. **** is hilarious. Y'all stuck with Jah get over it. No need to badmouth Dlo every chance you get.

any lip readers in here?

It's a bit difficult to understand what Melo said

Managed to catch some words

Melo told Angelo to relax and try to learn from veterans when he's on the bench as much as he can. Melo also told D'Angelo to be himself and take a shot whenever he is open. At the end, D'Angelo was like thanks man

It's a bit difficult to understand what Melo said

Managed to catch some words

Melo told Angelo to relax and try to learn from veterans when he's on the bench as much as he can. Melo also told D'Angelo to be himself and take a shot whenever he is open. At the end, D'Angelo was like thanks man

Seriously? Melo's mouth was barely opening when he was talking, I couldn't read a single word he was saying and I'm usually good at that...

Jayson Williams Talks Basketball, Booze, and Bullets: COOKIES 029

:lol: at some of the stories.

Harrison Barnes comments on KD joining the Dubs
Harrison Barnes on Warriors landing Kevin Durant: ‘I guess I died’ https://t.co/LwNi2trB2Q
roll.gif
roll.gif
Crying

yall reaching. that melo/splinter moment was cool. Melo giving him the game probably the way kobe used to. And dude was just receiving it. He missed the dap initially looking in the other direction. but wrapped his arm around him and said thanks for the love. melo said no prob fam. seemed like all respect.

oh it could be like yall said, and splinter was like 'bruhhh why is this one patch ***** talking to me fam' probably looking at him like flip on above the rim.

Idk but his little immature *** pissed me off when Melo went to dap him up after the talk and Russell just didn't even go to shake his hand, then used Melo's back to push off of to get up out his seat. Kid has zeroooo respect for anybody.

On another note, Draymond didn't close his mouth one time while sitting there :lol:

[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Jayson Williams Talks Basketball, Booze, and Bullets: COOKIES 029

:lol: at some of the stories.

Jayson Williams legit has been one of the funniest guys ever that was in the league, good dude, it was sad he got jammed up for killing that dude.

Idk why, but I really hope Melo can turn himself around this upcoming season.

Olympic Melo is always fun to watch and I hope to see the 2011-2013 version of Melo.

Seriously? Melo's mouth was barely opening when he was talking, I couldn't read a single word he was saying and I'm usually good at that...

I know what you mean

A lot of practices when I have to deal with ethnicities here in NYC everyday. Some of them are extremely difficult than Melo

This is random...but I had no clue Sebastian Telfair was on that 2010 Cavs team before Lebron left.

Oh yeah. I remember that one

I got curious about his younger brother Ethan. He declared for NBA's 2016 Draft but didn't sign an agent. He wanted to take advantage where he can get feedbacks from coaches and scouts for his improvement. After draft combine, he withdrew his name. Looking forward to seeing his senior year at Idaho State University this season

Last edited:
Idk why, but I really hope Melo can turn himself around this upcoming season.

Olympic Melo is always fun to watch and I hope to see the 2011-2013 version of Melo.

His numbers last year were fine (22-7-4) but his efficency was down.

Now that the offense doesn't have to run through him all the time I expect similar numbers with better shooting percentages.

I'm on the Knicks wagon. Not the 55-win wagon but the possible 2nd round wagon.

Back
Top Bottom