2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Yo @a-friend still hasn't posted yet

He usually takes this stuff like a G but given how big this is bruh is probably hurt right now

How I felt when the warriors lost type hurt

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD "The BasedGod" wants to speak,As life unravels and superstars make decisions that change lifes, welcome home KD the curse is lifted - Lil B

He usually takes this stuff like a G but given how big this is bruh is probably hurt right now

He has....hes cool about it. Hes a grown man dont think hes gonna go crazy about something he dont control

He's getting his hair cut and beard trimmed so when he's interviewed for the 30 for 30 later he looks fresh

True.

I was actually gonna add to that list with Malone, Shaq, Kobe, Payton... but I forgot about Celtics.

washed malone and payton? noooooooooooo

Still.... they add to the list. Made it all the way to the Finals, only to lose to Pistons.

It's the same story with Superstar stacked team. First year, they trying to figure out who's team it is.
That's far from a Superstar dude, they were like 40.
That's like saying Ray Allen was a superstar when he went to the heat

Melo is trash to dudes who dont watch ball

Melo is the true embodyment of the NBA. A modern day Jerry West. Melo IS the LOGO.

Sports, bruh.

I felt it going this direction in the last day or so, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Dis tew much chaos for my mind.

I ******* hate the fact that Joe Lightyears Lacob wins in all this. I hate that more than anything else.

Last edited:
You don't even need the small market to flourish anymore, overseas market must be bigger by now due to streaming and actually watching games

A future with small market teams not being important is the best future

Back
Top Bottom