2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

u have SOME nerve mentioning McBob in a conversation about players in the nba :rofl:

stat SHOULDVE been utilized at some point... but.... spo. and ud? playing center in an elimination game? be serious art. like i said, we lost both bosh and whiteside. we had no choice but to go small.

STAT should've been used more, he started a decent amount of games then went straight DNP status, then all of the sudden he was expected to produce in the playoffs, with all the rust he accumulated sitting the bench.

Lebron saved his ***. Born wanted him fired, Riles didn't want to fire him and empower Bron, Bron and the 2016 Cavs are champions, Spo is holding on to hope that Bosh returns, at the max, while the cornerstone of the franchise plays in Chi-town should he sign the contract.

have we ever seen a guy get a head coaching gig coming up the way Spoelstra did? Wasn't he a video coordinator and moved up the ranks pretty quickly?

Lebron saved his ***. Born wanted him fired, Riles didn't want to fire him and empower Bron, Bron and the 2016 Cavs are champions, Spo is holding on to hope that Bosh returns, at the max, while the cornerstone of the franchise plays in Chi-town should he sign the contract.
PRECISELY. i said it back in 2013 that spo is a **** up. i saw through it way back then and said our star power is carrying us through, not good coaching. ive been calling for Spos head since 2013 and everyone said i had no idea what i was talking about. that spo is one of the best coaches in the league. when lebron left i said "miami is about to get its skirt pulled, and spoelstra is gonna be exposed for being a fraud." and here we are years later.

ALTHOUGH, if i was riley, i wouldnt have empowered lebrons friends either. but spo? spo woulda been gone. dude makes zero in game adjustments. we put all of our eggs in whitesides basket just now... but as of right now we still dont have any plays drawn up for him yet... after 2 years. spo is just incompetent. and it burned me alive that riles kept spo on the payroll this long. then we lost fizdale, the REAL talent behind the scenes too. our front office is just incompetent.

PRECISELY. i said it back in 2013 that spo is a **** up. i saw through it way back then and said our star power is carrying us through, not good coaching. ive been calling for Spos head since 2013 and everyone said i had no idea what i was talking about. that spo is one of the best coaches in the league. when lebron left i said "miami is about to get its skirt pulled, and spoelstra is gonna be exposed for being a fraud." and here we are years later.

I bet this was talked about to other Heat fans, right?

UP there Up there, him
nah dude is wilin. i was saying he wont turn into magic johnson like everyone here was implying once his athleticism fades. but he can post. hes no kobe or timmy...yet... but he'll adapt with age and develop it. lebron doesnt just sit around during the summer like too many of these superstars. he always improves. i LOVE that about him.

LeBron in 7 years will be at least as good as Boris Diaw is right now and probably still more athletic

Last edited:

UP there Up there, him
nah dude is wilin. i was saying he wont turn into magic johnson like everyone here was implying once his athleticism fades. but he can post. hes no kobe or timmy...yet... but he'll adapt with age and develop it. lebron doesnt just sit around during the summer like too many of these superstars. he always improves. i LOVE that about him.
Yea I know, I wasn't talking about you bruvvvvv

Ros is mad cute and sexy and I'd hit, but somehow she disgusts me. Ol' caring about what GSW is doing *** broad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom