2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I can't hate on a player wanting to get paid. Basketball is a business. Something something something something

LOOOOOOOOL @ Gary Neal. Bruh had a live one man Haters Ball while watching the action from the bench.

I could just picture him muttering negative thoughts to no one in particular, and dudes incredulous that he'd put that stuff in the air.
laugh.gif

Them KD's clean

Why KD the only star with a Budinger like fanboy base... WB, even Rose has more renowned fans

Maybe he hasn't done enough to be worth being overrated for yet

Wavy wasn't lying about being Neal libel intolerant. He's fighting off posts from every angle :lol:

LOL Gary Neal searches his mentions all time. There was a game vs the Rockets where he had 12 points (like most role players/bums get against them) and they won 123-122, and I tweeted something like "I bet Gary Neal's season average isn't even 8 points". He responded back like 3 hours later "so you check?", and it turned out to be 9.8 points, like he was showing me something :lol: :lol:

Please tell me who the five teams in the East are that Brooklyn is better than.

Honestly, it would be the hardest thing I'd try to do today

EDIT: besides the 6ers, and maybe not even them. Strong 14.5 seed.

Last edited:
Can't wait til everyone turns on Westbrook soon.

Had this discussion the other day...every player that occupied that top 5 list in the past decade have had polarizing shifts in public opinion. Kobe and Lebron. And now Steph and KD. It's inevitable that Westbrook has his day. He's everyone's hero and the anti KD right now, but just wait until the media decides to put him on the chopping block for whatever reason. It really is amazing the way everyone rallies behind an athlete for the sole purpose of removing him from the throne they placed him on one day.

Can't wait til everyone turns on Westbrook soon.

Had this discussion the other day...every player that occupied that top 5 list in the past decade have had polarizing shifts in public opinion. Kobe and Lebron. And now Steph and KD. It's inevitable that Westbrook has his day. He's everyone's hero and the anti KD right now, but just wait until the media decides to put him on the chopping block for whatever reason. It really is amazing the way everyone rallies behind an athlete for the sole purpose of removing him from the throne they placed him on one day.
The media has been hating on westbrook for a while...

Back
Top Bottom