2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Probably worse.

LeBron relies on his skills and athleticism.

Once that fades, he will be nothing.

No jumpshot, no post moves, I mean how else can he be effective?

[thread="650415"] [/thread]

All of this

Cat's saying he won't have anything to offer after his Athleticism fades is rather shocking to me.
In 5 years the average NBA center might be smaller than him, he will be fine.
i havent read anyone say he wouldnt have anything to offer after athleticism fades. who said that?
UP there Up there, him

Seriously? You think if LeBron suffers the same injury Kobe suffered, he'll be alright?

Seriously man, you LeBron fans honestly think he's God.

Get over it. :lol:

Probably worse.

All of this

Cat's saying he won't have anything to offer after his Athleticism fades is rather shocking to me.
i havent read anyone say he wouldnt have anything to offer after athleticism fades. who said that?
UP there Up there, him

Seriously? You think if LeBron suffers the same injury Kobe suffered, he'll be alright?

Why are you bringing Kobe's injury up?

Dude said by the time Lebron's son is in the League to play against him Lebron would be looking like 2016 Kobe then you said what you said.

It wasn't prefaced by any type of injury

Last edited:

Only time I wanna hear bout Ros is when she leave that wack ***** she with. Till then FDB
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Probably worse.

All of this

UP there Up there, him

Why are you bringing Kobe's injury up?

Dude said by the time Lebron's son is in the League to play against him Lebron would be looking like 2016 Kobe then you said what you said.

It wasn't prefaced by any type of injury

Was 2016 Kobe not injured? Didn't I make a case a few post later about the injuries he suffered from 34-37?

kobe was playing at an elite level before his injury, old age and wear & tear took a tow on his body and caused his body to give up.

Same thing will happen to LeBron.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but LeBron is NOT God, he's human! His body WILL break down from old age and wear & tear

Ros is mad cute and sexy and I'd hit, but somehow she disgusts me. Ol' caring about what GSW is doing *** broad

you gotta let that hate for the warriors go. you need to find jesus

on another note larry sanders is full of ****

Last edited:
Was 2016 Kobe not injured? Didn't I make a case a few post later about the injuries he suffered from 34-37?

kobe was playing at an elite level before his injury, old age and wear & tear took a tow on his body and caused his body to give up.

Same thing will happen to LeBron.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but LeBron is NOT God, he's human! His body WILL break down from old age and wear & tear
Whats you deal bruh?

:lol: You guys are so cute.

Literally I was just explaining my part. Since dudes wanna just quote and not know what I was originally talking about.

Love you guys man! It's all good.

Some of you still confuse pretty/advanced footwork with being a good player out of the post. It's nice to have but it's not necessary. LeBron's footwork can be as choppy and simplistic (even so it's better than given credit for) as it is and he's still one of the better post players in the game as a wing. There is still a ways to go to get to the point where he can't draw a double vs a 3 and not be too quick for a traditional 4.

He very well could break down in 2018 or whatever. But 'the Kobe did it! everyone will!' logic isn't great.

Last edited:
gary-neal-facebook.png

The word "selfish" often was used after postgame losses by various players -- something that was rarely said in the previous two playoff seasons -- and though Neal's name was never used publicly that's who was the primary target. That term also was used by some on the coaching staff.

Teammates complained about his locker room behavior to the point that Drew Gooden, CSNmidatlantic.com was told by someone there at the time, asked, "What is wrong with that dude?" He rubbed some players the wrong way because, it was interpreted, all of Neal's concerns about the offense involved getting himself better statistics so he could get paid this summer.

Another former teammate, reflecting on the season Sunday, spoke about feeling as if Neal was trying to show him up in front of teammates — this conversation with CSN took place almost 24 hours before the Facebook post — and concluded: "I should've punched him out." When Neal was with the Milwaukee Bucks, that almost happened with Larry Sanders.

Said another teammate from 2015-16 after seeing Neal's post Monday, via text: "Terrible teammate. All about himself."

During a game against the San Antonio Spurs last season, Neal openly complained about Gregg Popovich, who got rid of Neal after three seasons, on the bench during an actual game. Neal also has been known to recite his statistics and what he shoots from certain spots on the floor better than others who, in his words, weren't as good as him and making more money.
http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washi...tes-will-take-exception-gary-neals-point-view

:lol:

Here are some statistics for Gary Neal. 444th out of 462 players in RPM last season. 401st out of 474 the year before. 402nd out of 437 the year before that. Recite those.

Last edited:
Gary Neal was always a headcase. Back in the day I saw Melo almost put hands on dude in an AAU game and they were teammates.

Back
Top Bottom