2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

0-2, 11th place, yet I have the 4th most points in the league and more than the 1st place team :smh:

Almost thinking of trying to grab Siemian this week vs Buffalo and bench Mariota vs Seattle. Thoughts?

Do it

last night i was tied going into the 4th with only OBJ left against stafford and galloday. lol OBJ caught one ball and since lions were up they never threw it so i barely got by.

Do I ride out wth CMC? Someone dropped alshon in my auction league so I could possibly make a clean swap of CMC for alshon. My other backs are fournette, gillislee, and tevin Coleman

Do I ride out wth CMC? Someone dropped alshon in my auction league so I could possibly make a clean swap of CMC for alshon. My other backs are fournette, gillislee, and tevin Coleman

I think I'd want Alshon, but in the same breath see what CMC can do with Olsen out.

Almost thinking of trying to grab Siemian this week vs Buffalo and bench Mariota vs Seattle. Thoughts?

Neither are good matchups, gonna be rollin the doce with either one

My initial thoughts are nah ride it out. Who are your receivers though? Still might want to hold out, regardless of not doing much he is still on the field a big percentage of the game. It only takes1 decent/big play and boom

Why the **** would somebody drop Alshon coming off his game this weekend?

Number 3 in my waiver wire. Should I prioritize Higgins or JJ Nelson?

I'd go with Higgins. Nelson is only more valuable when john brown is out, like this past week. Corey Coleman is out for at least a month or 2 with a broken hand. Higgins is gonna be the one (we hope)

Rams gotta be a solid play against SF.

I like Rams but same time it's. a Thursday game and they usually suck one way or another.

Defensive streamers:

Anyone vs NYJ
Anyone vs JAX
Steelers vs CHI
Packers vs CIN
Bucs vs MIN (if Bradford out)

Defensive streamers:

Anyone vs NYJ
Anyone vs JAX
Steelers vs CHI
Packers vs CIN
Bucs vs MIN (if Bradford out)

Im not streaming anyone versus that packers defense. That secondary is still god awful and I could easily see them giving up 20+ points. But add:

Eagles Vs Giants
Dolphin vs Jets
Patriots vs Houston if people arent still rostering the Pats defense after the first two weeks

Im not streaming anyone versus that packers defense. That secondary is still god awful and I could easily see them giving up 20+ points. But add:

Eagles Vs Giants
Dolphin vs Jets
Patriots vs Houston if people arent still rostering the Pats defense after the first two weeks

Is those def in order?

Packers had a good game vs SEA. And Cincy/Dalton aint Atlanta. No disrespect to AJ Green but that offense isnt going to go thru GB like ATL did

I said anyone vs NYJ

Olsen owner here

I can't decide between the following

Doyle
Z Miller
Ebron
Jesse James
ASJ
Engram

Any insight would be great

Back
Top Bottom