2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Would you guys rather have LaGarrette Blount, Jalen Richard, or Matt Forte in a .5 PPR league?

I've also got several players underperforming in my 12-team league who I'm thinking about cutting loose (trading/dropping):

Paul Perkins
Kenny Britt
Zay Jones

What do you think? Is it too early?

Would you guys rather have LaGarrette Blount, Jalen Richard, or Matt Forte in a .5 PPR league?

I've also got several players underperforming in my 12-team league who I'm thinking about cutting loose (trading/dropping):

Paul Perkins
Kenny Britt
Zay Jones

What do you think? Is it too early?

Hold on to Zay, still gotta develop relationship/trust only week 2.

Cut perkins and britt

As for your RB situation, go with Blount. Philly shouldnt be down vs NYG, Richard's value is based of Oaklands big lead or he breaks one of his few runs for 40+ and a score, and Forter rhe Jets will be coming from behind and Powell is still the better play despite week 2 performance

Pick him up he may finish top 10 if he doesn't get hurt.
Cj may go down like always but JC is still running well so they will continue to have a run game.
He has two above average WRS he is throwing to.
The only thing that can hurt him is the defense is so good they may get up and start running instead of passing but that didn't show Sunday.
What do you guys think of Siemian ROS?

Shepard worth keeping or should I drop him in hopes of landing a guy like Sanu or Higgins? I think I'd quicker drop him than I would Lockett.

Ideally I'd like to use my 3 moves this week as such:

Drop Dalton add Siemian
Drop Shepard add Sanu or Higgins
Drop Texans D add Dolphins, GB, Philly or Bucs (if Bradford is out)

Last edited:
Shepard is droppable that team is a mess they cant block for more then 1.5 seconds.
I would add Higgins, Coleman is about to get out on the IR and they have to throw to someone.
I like the other two adds.
Shepard worth keeping or should I drop him in hopes of landing a guy like Sanu or Higgins? I think I'd quicker drop him than I would Lockett.

Ideally I'd like to use my 3 moves this week as such:

Drop Dalton add Siemian
Drop Shepard add Sanu or Higgins
Drop Texans D add Dolphins, GB, Philly or Bucs (if Bradford is out)

I would say Mixon because the Bengals need to figure out something and I think they will play better with their new offensive coordinator. They also would want to see what they have in Mixon.
Ingram who I have always like is in a worse rotation probably and only had decent yardage when he had a long run on a prevent defense.
Mixon or Mark Ingram going forward? Standard league.

Shepard is droppable that team is a mess they cant block for more then 1.5 seconds.
I would add Higgins, Coleman is about to get out on the IR and they have to throw to someone.
I like the other two adds.

Appreciate the insight dude. I agree with ya on Higgins but something about Sanu in a much better offense in ATL seems like the better look no? Especially this coming week against Detroit in what will likely be a shootout.

Should I ride with cam one last time against NO or hang him to dry

I say ride it out one more time. If he doesn't get it going against NO, then something is defitneily wrong. I got KB so I need Cam to get back up to speed already.

Panthers have one of the softest pass schedules the entire year so Cam needs to get it going sooner than later.

Kelvin benjamin Doug Martin for Jordan howard?

Helllll no. Howard left the stadium with his arm in a sling on Sunday so I doubt he's playing next game. Kelvin will probably have a big game vs the Saints and Doug should have a real good year as soon as he's back. Plus you don't have to worry about a bye week for him for the rest of the year.

Helllll no. Howard left the stadium with his arm in a sling on Sunday so I doubt he's playing next game. Kelvin will probably have a big game vs the Saints and Doug should have a real good year as soon as he's back. Plus you don't have to worry about a bye week for him for the rest of the year.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/...houlders-good-tarik-cohen-can-make-me-better/

“My shoulder, I’m good, I’m good,” Howard said Monday, speaking to the media for the first time since the regular season began.

“We’ve just had some struggles,” he said. “I gotta do better, gotta break more tackles, get back to my form last year.”

He has shared time with rookie Tarik Cohen but said the two “definitely can coexist on the field at the same time.” They were paired together against the Buccaneers.

“It could open up things for me because they’ll be paying attention to him,” he said.

Tight end Zach Miller said communication between linemen and tight ends on combination blocks play into Howard’s success, or lack thereof. So, too, have circumstances.

“When you get down early, it’s hard to establish the run,” Miller said. “You’ve got to start throwing it. So when you get down 26 points, you’ve kind of abandoned that game plan, and now you’re playing catch-up the whole way.”

Standard league who should I start this week between Lynch, Abdullah, Chris Carson, and Derrick Henry? Pick 2
I have Lynch and Carson starting right now

Back
Top Bottom