2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Is Bilal Powell even worth keeping at this point? I have Doug Martin on the bench, with Cohen, Ajayi, Coleman and Zeke as my other RBs. Standard league.

Need RB2 and Flex help. Pick 2:

Marshawn Lynch @ Washington
Mike Gillislee @ Houston
Crowell @ Indy
Stewart @ NO
Dez @ Ari
Samaje Perine (assuming fat rob misses time) @ Oak

Is Bilal Powell even worth keeping at this point? I have Doug Martin on the bench, with Cohen, Ajayi, Coleman and Zeke as my other RBs. Standard league.

Move on from him. Jets are stubborn and still using Forte as the lead. Involving McGuire more also.

Engram or Watson

Appreciate it. Ended up getting Engram since he is the safer option IMO. Other than Gronk and Graham's owners at most, I figured I'd be the only one adding a TE this week and could monitor the some TEs further.

Is Moncrief dropable?

He is useless without Luck

It's not looking like he will be back anytime soon

Unless you're in dire need of an add or there's an extremely promising target on waivers I wouldn't. Could be a good mid-season/playoff run stash.

I need to grab a TE to play over Gronk. He's usually a decoy if he's somewhat injured. No idea who to drop though :rolleyes

Cam, Cousins
Hunt, Rodgers, Gordon, Ingram, Cohen, Coleman
AB, Jeffery, Sanders, Adams
Gronk
Ravens, Cheifs
M. Bryant

I'd normally say to cut one of your D/ST, but both are solid and have some great matchups over the course of the season. I'd get rid of the Chiefs (best matchups are mainly towards the end of the season and the Ravens have better near-future matchups) or Cohen/Coleman since you have a lot of RBs. If there are enough streamable TEs in your league you could wait till later in the week to get updated news on Jordan Howard that might help make your decision easier.

Well in all fairness to him, the players he is giving up will probably score a combine 100 more points than kelce. Id ask for his TE in that trade instead of white or in additiin then accept unless it's like an 8 man league
qft
Hyde putting up solid numbers and id definitely ask for his TE instead of white if waiver is dry...

this lions D legit?

Whats everyones thoughts on starting a DEF against one of your players?
NE and PHI are both available against mediocre offenses, but i have OBJ and Hopkins.

I generally try to avoid it, so picked Green Bay. Should I switch to one of the other better DEF?

Grabbed Perine & Dolphins D off waivers this morning. I do need to grab a TE to stream if Eifert is out this week though.

Best Available
Zach Miller
Ben Watson
ASJ

Eagles
Bucs (if Bradford is out)
Packers

In that order. I'd check though if Miami or Pats are available though too.

Patriots no, Miami yes. But I can't get myself to take them vs my Jets, even though I'm sure of it that they'll feast :lol: my dumb pride is getting in the way.

Is it ok to drop Bilal Powell? Have Zeke, McCaffrey, Henry and Lamar Miller. I would be adding Jack Doyle in his spot

Is it ok to drop Bilal Powell? Have Zeke, McCaffrey, Henry and Lamar Miller. I would be adding Jack Doyle in his spot

Yup. As I told rc103dc rc103dc earlier, the Jets are stubborn and still using Forte as the lead. Involving McGuire more also. Bilal isn't being used nearly as much as he should be. It could change, but you're pretty set on RB.

Yup. As I told rc103dc rc103dc earlier, the Jets are stubborn and still using Forte as the lead. Involving McGuire more also. Bilal isn't being used nearly as much as he should be. It could change, but you're pretty set on RB.

I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger. I have Luck, Doyle and Hilton on my bench now I feel like thats a little too much Indy for me but those are essentially their 3 best players
:rofl:

Need Luck to come back ASAP

Bilal Powell gotta be my worst early draft pick of all-time. At least some of the busts I drafted in the past would give me a little something, just not what I expected. Powell is giving me absolutely nothing and might be already droppable after two damn weeks.

Bilal Powell gotta be my worst early draft pick of all-time. At least some of the busts I drafted in the past would give me a little something, just not what I expected. Powell is giving me absolutely nothing and might be already droppable after two damn weeks.

That's how I feel about Crowell. Worthless. He's getting the touches but doing nothing with them.

I'd normally say to cut one of your D/ST, but both are solid and have some great matchups over the course of the season. I'd get rid of the Chiefs (best matchups are mainly towards the end of the season and the Ravens have better near-future matchups) or Cohen/Coleman since you have a lot of RBs. If there are enough streamable TEs in your league you could wait till later in the week to get updated news on Jordan Howard that might help make your decision easier.

Yeah but theres no guarantee i can grab KC at the end. Im gonna wait it on til Sat/Sun though to see. Was thinking of dropping Quizz, i only added him late last week no one picked him up. I dont necessarily need him and he only has 1 more week.

Packers, Philly or Bucs D/ST this weekend? I gotta drop Texans in the process.

Thats what im debating. Someone took MIA off waivers but i wasnt using a waiver for defense.

I got those 3 available + NE as well

That's how I feel about Crowell. Worthless. He's getting the touches but doing nothing with them.

I wanted to stay away from all Browns, Jets and Jags and broke my rule for Powell's ***

I should have just reached for Doug Martin early. Good thing I was able to steal Gillislee pretty late in that draft and got Leveon Bell with the #2 pick.

Back
Top Bottom