2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Need a TE in my 14-team league (.5 PPR) with Olsen out. Who should I go with?

Ed Dickson
Evan Engram
Benjamin Watson
ASJ
Zach Miller

Just woke up to this DISRESPECT

Screenshot_2017-09-20-07-50-00.png

Well in all fairness to him, the players he is giving up will probably score a combine 100 more points than kelce. Id ask for his TE in that trade instead of white or in additiin then accept unless it's like an 8 man league

Is Moncrief dropable?

He is useless without Luck

It's not looking like he will be back anytime soon

I have both r Kelly and t west... Both perine and j Allen available.. What do I do?

Snagged Sanu for $2 and Siemian for $1 :pimp:. In reality I could have probably landed them both for free as FA's but whatever. Now I gotta drop Texas D and grab a replacement.

This isn't even disrespectful...Hyde is off to a real good start and should keep doing so as long as he stays healthy. And James White puts up solid RB2/flex numbers basically every week if it's a PPR league. It depends on what your team looks like and if you have another good TE on your bench.

I have both r Kelly and t west... Both perine and j Allen available.. What do I do?

Looks like Buck Allen is taking over that Ravens backfield regardless of West's status. I'd grab him. Or both if you have somebody else to drop.

I need to grab a TE to play over Gronk. He's usually a decoy if he's somewhat injured. No idea who to drop though :rolleyes

Cam, Cousins
Hunt, Rodgers, Gordon, Ingram, Cohen, Coleman
AB, Jeffery, Sanders, Adams
Gronk
Ravens, Cheifs
M. Bryant

I need to grab a TE to play over Gronk. He's usually a decoy if he's somewhat injured. No idea who to drop though :rolleyes

Cam, Cousins
Hunt, Rodgers, Gordon, Ingram, Cohen, Coleman
AB, Jeffery, Sanders, Adams
Gronk
Ravens, Cheifs
M. Bryant

Drop a defense. You can always stream a decent matchup every week.

Back
Top Bottom