2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Who did you drop Watkins for?

If you dropped him you weren’t gonna play him anyways this week but curious for who

I put in a waiver for Devante Adams that I was kinda surprised went through. I'm not mad at my decision but it's just my luck he has a break-out game right after I drop him.

You DROPPED Sammy Watkins after two weeks and you benched Carlos Hyde coming off averaging over 8 yards per carry on 15 rushes for 124 yards vs the Seahawks....?

It's these thursday night games. They be sneaking up on me. Now I gotta hope that gillislee and Javorius Allen carry the load.

Dropped Eifert as soon as I saw the news on his injuries on Monday. Not putting up with that ******** this year. Dude is frail, B. :smh:

Need some advise here fellas
I have Mariota and Seimian, somebody in my league wants to trade Stafford but i'd be giving up Cohen and Min Def
My other RB's are Ty, Buck Allen, Crowell and Tevin Coleman. DJ is on IR
I dont mind streaming defenses like last year. Would you counter with another RB? its PPR, I was thinking Coleman and Min D. Thanks in advance.

So I'm in a 0.5 PPR two keeper league (can't keep two of the same position)...my RB's are Dalvin Cook, Doug Martin, Derrick Henry, Chris Carson, Ameer Abdullah and CJ2K while my WR's are Dez, Tyreek Hill, Hogan and Marvin Jones.

Think I should keep my team as is or move one of my RB's cause I have so much depth at the position? It seems like literally nobody wants Dez in my league and I'd like to keep Tyreek on my team so it's kinda hard for me to make any moves at the moment.

I was thinking about offering Dez and Abdullah for AJ Green but that dude thinks AJ Green is the GOAT so I'm not sure if he'd move him for much of anything

Just went and scooped up Snead off of FA pool. Shocked that he was there. I guess the guy that drafted him dropped him because of his suspension. Well, I'll take it. Hope he can be consistent WR force for me. Got rid of Marvin Jones Jr. for him.

With Cobb likely not playing and Jordy Nelson nursing a quad injury, does anybody feel like Geronimo Allison will be getting an increase in playing time? If so is he a better flex option than Jamison Crowder?

With Cobb likely not playing and Jordy Nelson nursing a quad injury, does anybody feel like Geronimo Allison will be getting an increase in playing time? If so is he a better flex option than Jamison Crowder?

I'd rather not take that chance

I wish I didn’t draft Jordan Reed man. He did this to me last year, same **** again but the spot he fell to I had to :smh:

I wish I didn’t draft Jordan Reed man. He did this to me last year, same **** again but the spot he fell to I had to :smh:

Bruh, I feel you. I'm dealing with Eifert and the only reason I took him at the spot I did was beacuse it was late in the draft and he was just sitting there.

At least Jordan Reed will put up numbers if he's out there on the field, my *** usually ALWAYS waits til later in the draft to draft a TE but of course this year I was high on Jimmy Graham and I thought he was too good to pass up on at the spot he fell to for me. I sure as hell didn't think by Week 3 I'd be starting Benjamin Watson or Charles Clay over him.

What’s the RB situation in Baltimore? I can’t afford to keep both when mixon still a free agent and so is Snead ?

Drop Maclin for Snead ?

even though its against SEA im starting henry in all of my leagues (PPR and Standard)

if carlos hyde can get over 100yds from SEA then im going to put my money on henry

Are you gonna start him in all leagues even if they make Demarco active?

Back
Top Bottom