2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Man, thinking of doing this Blockbuster deal. It'd leave me without an every down back but here we go...

Giving:
Gurley (i just feel like he's gonna fall off soon)
Garçon
Cousins

Receive:
T. Coleman
Julio Jones
Matt Stafford

I'd be left with Cook & Coleman as my backs, but I'll have Julio, Jordy as my wideouts and flex Keenan Allen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170923-063323.png
    Screenshot_20170923-063323.png
    618 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20170923-063317.png
    Screenshot_20170923-063317.png
    678.1 KB · Views: 2
Man, thinking of doing this Blockbuster deal. It'd leave me without an every down back but here we go...

Giving:
Gurley (i just feel like he's gonna fall off soon)
Garçon
Cousins

Receive:
T. Coleman
Julio Jones
Matt Stafford

I'd be left with Cook & Coleman as my backs, but I'll have Julio, Jordy as my wideouts and flex Keenan Allen.
why swap QB's? id definitely do the trade though and sell gurley high. his ROS schedule is tough

Desean Jackson, Jermaine Kearse or Larry Fitzgerald for flex?

Also, I'm looking to drop L. Blount for Chris Johnson. What do y'all think?

Desean Jackson, Jermaine Kearse or Larry Fitzgerald for flex?

Also, I'm looking to drop L. Blount for Chris Johnson. What do y'all think?

Definitely drop Blount for CJ

And start D-Jax he's going to toast the Vikings #2 corner.

Derrick Henry vs Seattle or Darren Sproles vs Giants? PPR scoring
I’m in the same predicament and I am going with Henry ...
The Arizona defense is good and can shut down any receiver.. I honestly thought that td Bryant caught last week was luck

I’m in the same predicament and I am going with Henry ...
The Arizona defense is good and can shut down any receiver.. I honestly thought that td Bryant caught last week was luck

Wait what? The dude asked if he should start Sproles vs the Giants or Derrick Henry...not sure if you thought you saw Dez vs Cardinals in there or what. But that TD Dez caught in the corner of the endzone against Talib was just a routine play that he's done a billion times in his life.....zero luck involved with that.

Wait what? The dude asked if he should start Sproles vs the Giants or Derrick Henry...not sure if you thought you saw Dez vs Cardinals in there or what. But that TD Dez caught in the corner of the endzone against Talib was just a routine play that he's done a billion times in his life.....zero luck involved with that.
Sorry it was the indica talking

Who to start at Qb? 6 point per TD
Big Ben @ Bears or
Mariota vs Seattle??

Was reading about how bad Ben has been on the road the past couple of seasons and even though Seahawks aren't putting up many point their DEF is lockdown.. help me out fellas!

Also with Olsen going down who should I start at TE? Full PPR

IMG_1001.PNG

IMG_1002.PNG

If you're asking me, 12 team, 3 player keeper league lol.. Gordon, freeman and Nelson were my keeps

Edit: we lose the round we drafted them the previous season

If you're asking me, 12 team, 3 player keeper league lol.. Gordon, freeman and Nelson were my keeps

Edit: we lose the round we drafted them the previous season

Exactly why I hate keeper leagues. And what league keeps 3 players?

If you don't win with that team in a 12-team league, don't know what to tell you

It's actually one of the more fun leagues I've played in, I think losing the round you drafted your keeper in makes the whole draft part a little more crucial. Plus we have a 3 season max including the season drafted. I gave up a 6th for Gordon, 5th for Freeman (last year as a keeper), and 13th for Nelson (via trade last season, dude picked him up last round of draft two seasons ago).

This is my big money league, everybody does their research and you hardly have anybody with potential sit as a FA long. I had people making side bets I'd take it this year and also put up the most points. Funny thing is I'm in 3rd place as far as total scoring, just shows it really is any given Sunday a player can go off. Still undefeated hoping for 3-0 come this Monday, good luck tommorow everyone!!

T hill or T Pryor at WR this week?

Pryor, both DEF those players are facing have given up over 400 yards passing so far, but the fact that the Raiders offense will make it a shootout will give Pryor plenty of chances for receptions. This is coming from a Raider fan too lol, I'd play Pryor.

Dropped Jamaal Charles earlier this week in my league. Meant to pick him back up this week and somebody snagged him.

Watch CJA get hurt this week smh

Back
Top Bottom