2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Up 30

He’s got zeke and Phil Dawson tonight...

Standard league. Hoping it’s a low scoring affair

Im dropping that bum Cam. Ride it out with Kirk ROS .. can spot start if needed got decent options still in FA

What to do with Pryor... I said to myself it was now or never he was in such a great spot... time to bench?

I'm riding with Jordan Howard. Give this dude a a pain killer and let him rock :lol:

But forreal though, I'm not benching him again unless he's ruled out. They were also playing without Josh Sitton and it was Kyle Long's first game back so their Oline will be back at full strength allowing for more running lanes to open.

It's just game script you need to worry about with him since Cohen is a dynamite pass catching RB

I wish I grabbed Vernon Davis yesterday instead of Benjamin Watson. At least Jimmy Graham finally showed some damn life for me. Hopefully he keeps it up.

I need 10 pts tonight. I have JJ Nelson on my flex but he's been limited in practice em all week. Anyone know if he's going to play? I picked up Jaron Brown as a plan B. Should I switch Brown in or should I leave Nelson in there?

I wish I grabbed Vernon Davis yesterday instead of Benjamin Watson. At least Jimmy Graham finally showed some damn life for me. Hopefully he keeps it up.

I almost went Watson but im avoiding london games. I usually do but last year i started Fat Rob in london for his first start after they benched Matt Jones and it paid off. I also started Luck in London last year and it paid off ... Ravens D was the greatest matchup on paper vs turnover machine Bortles and they got mollywhopped :smh:

Grabbed Davis yesterday morning since he did worklast year when Reed was hurt

I need 10 pts tonight. I have JJ Nelson on my flex but he's been limited in practice em all week. Anyone know if he's going to play? I picked up Jaron Brown as a plan B. Should I switch Brown in or should I leave Nelson in there?

I've heard nothing about him even being a question mark for the game tonight. I think you should be good leaving him in that spot.

Started off with Hyde and Goff (super flex, technically 2QB league). Lost to Brady, OBJ, Baldwin, Djax. Slim margin loss to boot. I ******* hate Crowell (flex spot)

Is Cohen worth trading for if the asking price isn’t too much?

Or is Howard gonna last throughout the season

Need Zeke to have a good game but Witten to have a bad one.

Fantasy makes you root for the weirdest scenarios :lol:

:nerd:

2 scores in the half

Edit nvm damn holding

i just need Zeke to get 20 yards to get the win.

he's currently at -3 rushing.

I'm about to drop him #ntoverreaction

Back
Top Bottom