2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

When is luck eligible to return if he does start practicing this week as has been reported?

I was 0-3 bound the second the Rams/9ers game ended :smh: I wasn't combatting Gurley & Garcon.

Man, took another L. Prater gave him 19. That's what hurt me the most. Elliot finished me off with the 7 points he gave him. Another close L. Welp, I'm moving on to the next matchup.

I have fournette, dalvin cook, kareem hunt, joe mixon, and Doug Martin all on one squad lol. I'm trying to trade one or two for a stud receiver to pair with Julio. lol I love fantasy

So one of my friends has me managing his team because he has absolutely no clue about anything in football. Dude had the #3 pick in a 10 man league and drafted Aaron Rodgers. His starting receivers are Rishard Matthews and Tyrell Williams and it's a full point PPR league. My job is just to make sure he doesn't get last place or else he has to buy the whole league dinner. I finally started turning around this man's team and right before the games this week one of his other friends got on his account and dropped Joe Mixon for Jalen ******* Richard. And of course now that I got him a win this week the one other dude who was 0-2 ended up losing again this week...so my friend's team will now be 2nd on waivers and lose Mixon aka his only hope for Jalen Rishard.

buc em buc em That's a league full of collusion :lol: :smh: why was a third dude logging into his account?

Anyone else feel the waiver is real thin this week? What guys are being targeted? If I use all 3 of my moves I may have to go WR, Kicker (Bailey isn't doing lick), and defense (IDK if I wanna roll with the Eagles).

buc em buc em That's a league full of collusion :lol: :smh: why was a third dude logging into his account?

Anyone else feel the waiver is real thin this week? What guys are being targeted? If I use all 3 of my moves I may have to go WR, Kicker (Bailey isn't doing lick), and defense (IDK if I wanna roll with the Eagles).

Because he thought his other friend knew football too and could help him out....when really he's just a Panthers fan that watches Sportscenter and saw Richard's long TD last week.

For defense I think I'm going to go with Packers D going against Mike Glennon on a short week at Lambo.

I haven't looked in depth yet but Wendell Smallwood and Devin Funchess jump out to me. Sproles done for the year and Olsen on IR/Benjamin banged up. Smallwood should definitely be the priority add.

I haven't looked in depth yet but Wendell Smallwood and Devin Funchess jump out to me. Sproles done for the year and Olsen on IR/Benjamin banged up. Smallwood should definitely be the priority add.

Them two and Geronimo Allison, and that's all I can think of :lol: . I'm a Kelvin owner. I want to say he's not going to play this weekend but reports suggested if he's 'limited' tomorrow than that's a great sign for his knee.

Because he thought his other friend knew football too and could help him out....when really he's just a Panthers fan that watches Sportscenter and saw Richard's long TD last week.

For defense I think I'm going to go with Packers D going against Mike Glennon on a short week at Lambo.

Packers taken. I gotta see who else I can snag.

i usually only have 1 TE on the roster but if keenum is starting again this week then i might have to pick up charles clay as a backup to rudolph.

Packers Def is overrated if you look what the Bengals backfield did plus the Falcons...Bears run game is nuts. Packers Def isn't even better than PITT

Back
Top Bottom