2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

@AgentZero I'd say it just depends on what you're going for with this roster spot.

Vereen probably is more "safe" to be able to use if you plan on starting him ever while Smallwood will essentially be a lotto ticket just in case he seizes the starting job.

Blount doesn't seem like he's untouchable as the RB1 for them so there figures to be an "opportunity" for Smallwood to step up in wake of Sproles going down but at same time, it's very possible Smallwood ends up doing nothing.

Basically just ask yourself if you can live without Vereen in case Smallwood doesn't pan out.

My gut says unless you're in some crazy 14-18 team league, you shouldn't really ever have to use Vereen so it makes sense to stash Smallwood just in case he blows up.

Was originally thinking Vereen's pass-catching advantage in a .5 PPR league could outweigh Smallwood's 10ish carries (plus a reception or two), but yeah I guess you're right. He'll have more usage and a much better O-line.

Have Rudolph at TE and he's been up and down, looking to add a TE. You guys like Charles Clay more or Vermont davis for this week?

Should I trade my Demariyus Thomas and Travis Kelce for Leveon Bell???

My other TE is Kyle Rudolph... My other WRs are Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins, Corey Davis, Zay Jones... My RBs will are Todd Gurley, Isiah Crowell, Dontae Foreman

.5pt PPR

Should I trade my Demariyus Thomas and Travis Kelce for Leveon Bell???

My other TE is Kyle Rudolph... My other WRs are Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins, Corey Davis, Zay Jones... My RBs will are Todd Gurley, Isiah Crowell, Dontae Foreman

.5pt PPR

Hell yes.

You'll have a two RB1, WR1 and a debatable TE2. Having two RB1's outweighs everything.

Bell will get it going.

Hogan vs CAR or Hilton vs SEA?

Idk if I trust Hilton against that secondary. Also don't think Brady throws the rock a ton because they will be up.

Start Big Ben or Derek Carr?

And at Tight end do I go with Jared Cook or Evan Engram? I think Cook has more upside

Hogan vs CAR or Hilton vs SEA?

Idk if I trust Hilton against that secondary. Also don't think Brady throws the rock a ton because they will be up.

The Patriots could be up 30 in the 4th quarter and they'll still be passing the ball for more TD's :lol: they've done that **** for years

Snagged Succop, dropped Bailey $0 bid & Paul Richardson $3, dropped Lockett. I could have probably had Richardson for no money also but w.e.

Roll with Philly DEF vs Chargers or grab Jags vs my Jets? :blush:

Anyone else got the conundrum of owning Murray AND Henry? I'm toying with starting both, one in flex. My other RBs are CJA Crowell and Riddick if that matters. I just think both can produce with above average floors for points

Rest of roster would be
Stafford
Jordy Fitz (or Golden Tate)
Ertz

So you say Hogan? Everyone else has said Hilton.

I would say the floor is much lower for Hilton this week even though he's obviously the superior player. Panthers secondary just got roasted by Brees this week in their first matchup of the year vs a good passing team. Their first two games were against the Niners and Bills. Brady should be able to put in some work on them at home if the Patriots OL holds up.

Is right now the time to trade Chris Thompson or do you guys think he could put in work all year in full point PPR?

I'm helping manage my friend's team and he had no clue what he was doing so his receivers are the worst I've ever seen for a 10 man league (Rishard Matthews, Tyrell Williams, Kupp and Funchess) but his RB's aren't bad for a full point PPR league (Mixon, Thompson, Ingram, Gore, Abdullah, Kamara, CJ2K). This one dude that's 3-0 has Jameis at QB (Wentz on the bench) but has Beckham, Dez, Diggs, Davante Adams, Thielen and Hogan at WR. Was thinking about offering him Aaron Rodgers, Abdullah and Tyrell Williams for Jameis, Davante Adams and Diggs...he would still have Beckham, Dez, Thielen and Hogan at WR and he only starts two of them each week. Dude has zero decent RB's on his bench so Abdullah would help with that. Think that would be a good move to make?

Got all my claims except Jags D. Got Succop as well.

Other league Thompson was chillin out there (8 man) .. wanna try trade him for WR1 while i can. I got 5 other RBs currently (Gordon, Ingram, Hunt, Cohen, Coleman)

Last edited:
Should I add Fleener?

My current TE is Evan Engram

This is who else is available

upload_2017-9-27_8-32-2.png

Should I add Fleener?

My current TE is Evan Engram

This is who else is available

Keep Engram, he's pretty consistent thru 3 weeks with 40ish yards, if Eli gets him a red zone target itll pay off. Rest of those guys have like 1 good game on their resume this yr

James White vs NE or Carson vs Indy.

Should I also keep Jordan Howard or put Blount in the flex vs LAC?

Carson & Howard

parada45 parada45 I would probably grab Ebron or Doyle. If you want to just stream the position for the week, Marcedes Lewis might be worth it because the Jets notoriously cannot stop the TE position.

Prosise had to have his foot/ankle scanned on Monday. Carson should be in for a big game at home vs the Colts.

Snagged Wendell Smallwood off waivers this morning but I see Duke Johnson in the free-agent pile. Should I stick with Smallwood for now or drop him for Duke? This is purely for depth purposes.

Snagged Wendell Smallwood off waivers this morning but I see Duke Johnson in the free-agent pile. Should I stick with Smallwood for now or drop him for Duke? This is purely for depth purposes.

Smallwood...Blount sure as hell isnt gonna be out there on passing downs. Smallwood is the only three down back on roster

Smallwood...Blount sure as hell isnt gonna be out there on passing downs. Smallwood is the only three down back on roster

smallwood has zero vision..

could really be clement or even barner in that role in 2-3 games

Back
Top Bottom