2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

WR- AJ, DJax, Kelvin, Sanu, Golladay & Lockett
RB- Hunt, Howard, Henry, & Kamara
TE- Kelce

Jordy owner may be looking to sell him. What would you suggest I offer up? His offense:

Jordy, Maclin, Nuk, Hyde, Ingram, Jesse James, Riddick, Wheaton & Funchess.

:emoji_eyes:

Anyone else feel the waiver is real thin this week? What guys are being targeted? If I use all 3 of my moves I may have to go WR, Kicker (Bailey isn't doing lick), and defense (IDK if I wanna roll with the Eagles).

These are my claims

20170926_115404.png

DJax/Sanu & Howard?

I almost want to hold Howard now :lol: after a week of hating and not starting him. If it was set in stone that Henry was the lead back I'd have no problem pairing him with Hunt and moving Howard. But a week where Henry was 'supposed' to show out, Murray was fine and went off :smh: .

I almost want to hold Howard now :lol: after a week of hating and not starting him. If it was set in stone that Henry was the lead back I'd have no problem pairing him with Hunt and moving Howard. But a week where Henry was 'supposed' to show out, Murray was fine and went off :smh: .

if it wasn't for that lucky 75 yard td, Murray would've still crapped out.

Hunt on the other hand has almost gotten a long run td every week :nthat:

I’d go with goff or deshaun watson
Yea they are both there, but I am still leery about rolling with one of them. If you had to pick one of them, which would you go with? Goff looks like his next few games might be a little tougher.

Goff - Dal, Sea, Jax, Ariz, BYE
Watson - Ten, KC, Clev, BYE, Sea

Goff, Watson, Winston, Taylor, Palmer, Siemian, Bortles, Kizer, Manning is basically what is available.
Palmer is playing 49ers this week if you think he can be consistent and keep passing with DJ down.

Being offered Gurley for my Shady.

10 team PPR league (3 WR & 3 Flex spots):

Current roster:
QB: Cousins/Rivers
RB: Shady, Howard, Cohen, Riddick, Doug Martin, Duke Johnson, Perine, Breida
WR: Diggs, Keenan Allen, Fitzgerald, Pryor, Crowder
TE: Ebron, Fleener, Olsen

Not sure if I wanna bail on Shady and if I buy into Gurley rest of season.

Gurley has some tough matchups coming up but I feel like his floor is basically what we've been seeing from Shady so far and has a higher ceiling due to having a better team and a coach that makes sure to get him his touches.

Current roster:

Gurley has some tough matchups coming up but I feel like his floor is basically what we've been seeing from Shady so far and has a higher ceiling due to having a better team and a coach that makes sure to get him his touches.

I'd take it... Gurley is gonna have a career year

Yea they are both there, but I am still leery about rolling with one of them. If you had to pick one of them, which would you go with? Goff looks like his next few games might be a little tougher.

Goff - Dal, Sea, Jax, Ariz, BYE
Watson - Ten, KC, Clev, BYE, Sea

Goff, Watson, Winston, Taylor, Palmer, Siemian, Bortles, Kizer, Manning is basically what is available.
Palmer is playing 49ers this week if you think he can be consistent and keep passing with DJ down.
Palmer is well done rib eye it sucks ...
plus 49ers defense is better than advertised.. for the first time it seems like there is light at the end of the tunnel for the 49ers and I’m speaking as a fan lol

Current roster:

Take Gurley ... Shady bound to be hurt again and Rams offense is looking nice. If Rams/Goff can keep up at the least a decent passing then Gurley will flourish

My Ingram/Gabriel for Crabtree?

My RB/WR: Carson, Kelley, Ingram/Evans, Baldwin, Crabtree, Cobb

His RB/WR: Hyde, Ingram, Quizz, J.White, Kerwynn, Darkwa/AJ, M.Thomas, Gabriel, Decker, Maclin, Agohlor

Last edited:
Matt Bryant been putting in that work for me in both leagues :pimp:

Money Matt Bryant, never have concerns about him. Like i mentioned earlier in the thread to someone else, outdoor games no problem. Indoor games good from 55yds

Got offered carr for emmanuel....ppr league...i have cam amd luck on ir....other wideouts i have are green nelson hogan...kinda frustrated with cam thinking of pulling trigger what yall think

Back
Top Bottom