2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Dropped Cam last week since he wanted to stink up the joint against a very soft Saints D.

now the man has 31 points.

While MM8 gets hurt. smh

Knew cam was gonna be solid once he got it going so I held on to him but benched him for Carson. Put in that waiver and hope for the best player

Playing against LeVeon and he still got Kareem Hunt tomorrow night. Hes only got Kareem left and I got Mike Evans & Jared Cook still to go. Looking like I'll be 1-3 :smh:

I hate this ****

I watch some other TV and Dak out here losing me points, I got the Rams kicker too, and he's like 6/6

EDIT
WTF is going on?? all my kickers points got taken away, now they put them back, now they take them away

Last edited:
When is Luck back? MM8 looks to be out at least one week... Who should I pick up?

Alex Smith
Palmer
Watson
Goff
Dalton

Basically it.

I watch some other TV and Dak out here losing me points, I got the Rams kicker too, and he's like 6/6

EDIT
WTF is going on?? all my kickers points got taken away, now they put them back, now they take them away

This just happened to me too! I have the Rams kicker. Dang Yahoo

they put em back, wife out here talkin bout it's not that serious and I'm still up.

had to leave the room for a min

This trade was just accepted in my league M. Evans, J. Winston, and C. Johnson (Ari) for D. Martin and D. Watson. Hopefully it gets vetoed.

Im gonna stop looking for safe plays on D/ST .. i questioned playing DET, SF, and HOU .. all of which holding up.

TEN sounded good going against a Rookie but Watson been approving every week n i didnt wanna believee the hype. I deserve that -2 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom