Yall im f***** at RB next week

Coleman - BYE
Ingram - BYE
Kelley - BYE
Carson - broken foot
Tolbert

Here's the FA pool of people who got points this week:

Screenshot_20171001-214242.jpg

I’m down 1 point as of right now. I have Kelce and Crowder playing tomorrow night and he has Fat Rob. I got this right?

I need 55 points out of Tyreek Hill, Jordan Reed, and the Chiefs DST to go 4-0 this week :ohwell:. Melvin Gordon and Jay Cutler killed me in that league.

:rofl:

I'm down 17.5 with my Hunt & Kelce to go. Opponent has nobody. Consider me nervous when I thought I had this week in the bag :ohwell: :smh: .

Two good players and you’re worried?

It’s football, anything can happen but the fact you got Hunt and kelce.

Undefeated and I lost both my starting RB's yesterday.....

I was deep as **** at RB and now all I have left is Doug Martin, Abdullah, Derrick Henry and Chris Johnson. Good thing Doug doesn't have a bye week the rest of the season at least.

0 and ****ing 4 another week im top 3 in score and i play the top guy

3 outta 4 weeks so far this happened lol

Undefeated and I lost both my starting RB's yesterday.....

I was deep as **** at RB and now all I have left is Doug Martin, Abdullah, Derrick Henry and Chris Johnson. Good thing Doug doesn't have a bye week the rest of the season at least.

2starters, damn that's rough.
4-0 as well, but it looks like I lost Cook and Carson

Two good players and you’re worried?

It’s football, anything can happen but the fact you got Hunt and kelce.

Hell yeah I'm worried :lol: I've had awful luck through 3 weeks (0-3). Kelce legit had 1 point last week.

I should feel confident, but I won't be surprised in the slightest.

I have Doug stashed on my bench but I’m reading Dirk is contemplating starting him. Is this all just to keep the Patriots off guard?

Back
Top Bottom