2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I’m weak at WR. Should I trade away D. Murray & D. Martin for AJ Green & M. Gordon? Any thoughts on Gordon going forward?

Current roster:
WR: Hopkins, Garçon, Maclin, Martavius, Ted Ginn Jr., JJ Nelson
RB: Gurley, Murray, Cohen, D. Martin

I'd do it since you would still have solid RB's. Gordon has been a little bad lately due to being hampered by injuries but he should be fine.

Bye weeks is tough, I ain't dropping nobody but Crowell. Gonna make some trade offers to win-less/losing managers now

Gordon will be fine... don't trade him right now

his value is ultra low... I'd sell Abdullah or Powell right now

value will never be higher

IMG_0312.PNG

What do you guys think

Lost both Julio Jones

You didnt lose Julio, relax. Dude will be back playing week 6. We got a bye coming up. We actually could/should have won the game without him n Sanu.

IMG_0312.PNG

What do you guys think

Why would you trade away Hunt? And OBJ just reinjured that ankle (gonna nag him all season) and he dislocated his finger. He already had a problem with drops

I'm up 5 and playing against hunt tonight

tenor.gif

With Carson out now, im seriously hurting at RB. I traded away watkins for mixon. Hopefully he breaks out real soon

Waiver wire gonna be wild this week with all the injuries and replacements and guys who showed out. I have no idea how to begin my bidding yet.

Who we targeting for pick ups? :nerd:

I like McKissic in Seattle as I don't trust Lacy or Rawls. McKissic is a great play for PPR, which I'm in, and Seattle's Oline still sucks. McKissic will take over the role envisioned for Prosise so he should be key to help offset that bad Oline with check downs and such. They can be creative with him. Bevell isn't a creative guy, per se, but McKissic is similar to what Percy brought to the Vikings in Favre's first season with Minny and they were able to find many ways to get him the ball...Bevell was the O-coordinator of that team.

I have Mariota in a league and Deshaun Watson is available, so I will try and make a play for him as well.

I don't like Murray a whole lot for Minny, but the volume will be there. I like McKinnon better if it's PPR, but I don't see him finding the paint much.

If you play PPR & need a RB Andre Ellington need to be owned.

The Cardinals seem to have no interest in running the ball. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom