2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

8 team leagues should all look like that. My homie playing in a 6 team league and he has all the boomers.

Got Aaron Jones off waivers, look like the entire GB backfield will play now lol

Thinking of taking a flyer on either Collins or Foreman now instead of Jones

Washington fans, and y’all overall...

What are you guys doing with Crowder? Thought enough of him that I drafted him in the 5th round, and in both of my money leagues. Is he droppable? Should I stash Doctson if he does indeed move ahead of Crowder? Give him the bye week to get right and see what happens?

I have been streaming kickers I am putting a $1 bid on Zuerlien the amount of points he is scoring makes up for a player that may not score as much. he has been scoring enough for a kicker and tight end not ppr :lol:

Yeah might as well I figured. The Rams' offense looks good and Goff is still young so a lot of their possessions aren't red zone TD conversions and instead FG opportunities.

kickers are way too game-dependent to spend money on. it's very random too. they only get to take the kicks they're given, and there's always a competent kicker available.

I only used $2 (of $200 for the season) so it was barely anything. I liked his matchup this week better than Crosby's and figured it was worth it try him out to see if his success continued. If it doesn't, there are tons of options out there, like you said.

pretty set this week but should I stick with Bailey against GB or pickup up Gould against the Colts?

Another week where I may use my two remaining moves on a DST & Kicker :lol: :smh: .

Drop Succop and add Elliott?
Drop Jags @ Pitt and add 9ers @ Indy?

or stay put? My opponent added Legatron & Oakland DST this morning.

Thoughts? ^ I honestly don't see a WR to add except for Allison. I'm gonna wind up cutting Golladay I think.

Officially cutting AP. Kamara and Ingram have this backfield locked up. Only hope for him is getting waived or someone gets hurt. What a waste of a pick this year :smh:

AP might have some value eventually.. kinda like Dion Lewis.. but not with their current teams

I think Lewis eventually gets traded and AP get cut or traded

Pick 1, please:
Donta foreman vs KC
Alex Collins @ raiders
Wayne gallman vs chargers
Aaron jones @ cowboys
Elijah McGuire @ Browns

Just traded my Chris Hogan for Demarco Murray and DJax. I still have Odell, Dez, Keenan and Cobb.

Hopefully DeMarco doesn't bust for me!

Back
Top Bottom