2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

i was trying to swing a deal for ertz but my buddy wanted too much so i passed. i wanted him to take sanders + clay for ertz + gore but dude was asking for hopkins. im in first place right now so really no need to make any big moves. if it aint broke....

My NT brethren, any changes necessary or are my starters a go? Ty in adv

20171005_072304.png

20171005_072201.png

i hate having my flex play on a thursday but between those 2, i would go james white.

You don't start them in your flex spot.. you play whomever in their regular position slot and leave the flexibility of your "flex" spot open until later

You don't start them in your flex spot.. you play whomever in their regular position slot and leave the flexibility of your "flex" spot open until later
im going to assume he was asking about his flex spot since he was debating between a WR and RB. you're right though.

anyone rolling out doug martin tonight? I'm a little scared that they will slowly ease him in this week.

Two moves left, full-point PPR, help me decide:

Drop Golladay & add McGuire
Drop Succop & add Elliott
Drop Jags D/ST & add one of 9ers (vs Indy), Arizona @Eagles, Miami vs Titans, Titans @ Miami, or Ravens @ Raiders

:emoji_eyes:

Not sure if I should start Theilen on Sunday, or DJax tonight. I already have Mike Evans starting.

Back
Top Bottom