2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

So this is a trade that I just made with this dude in my league that I already know is going to have all of them freaking out...tell me if you think it should be vetoed.

My Dez, Gillislee, Brate and Blount for his Julio, Kamara and Delanie Walker....0.5 PPR

buc em buc em : I think it's heavily lopsided in your favor, however, I think just because of Dez's name, it looks fair on paper plus you're giving up an additional player.

I'm curious to see how the Giants WR's unfold. I'm staying away, but one of them has to hit. I have no idea who.

buc em buc em : I think it's heavily lopsided in your favor, however, I think just because of Dez's name, it looks fair on paper plus you're giving up an additional player.

Do you think it's veto-worthy though? Brate has put up much better numbers than Delanie Walker this year, Julio and Dez have put up basically identical type of numbers and I'm banking on the potential of Kamara over Blount who's been putting up good numbers and the Gillislee who's projected for more points than Kamara this week and is going to score a **** ton of TD's this season.

So this is a trade that I just made with this dude in my league that I already know is going to have all of them freaking out...tell me if you think it should be vetoed.

My Dez, Gillislee, Brate and Blount for his Julio, Kamara and Delanie Walker....0.5 PPR

Yeah, I wouldn't veto that

So my Lamar Miller/DT88 for Devonta Freeman trade was vetoed by my commissioner without even letting the league vote on it.

To me its an even deal, what do yall think?

Thinking of proposing an offer:

Fuller & Gallman for his Amari Cooper

Would y’all accept that?

Cooper owner just lost OBJ and had Chris Johnson starting.

i think im gonna use my waiver on mack and then pick up gabriel first thing in the morning if he's still there.

Just put in a trade for his Cookies and Kareem for my Melvin, Alshon and Fuller.... hoping he bites

So I have $76 left of $100 FAAB. I'm thinking of $10+ for Mike Wallace with AJ on the Bye, too much? The only reason I'd be willing is because I won't have a WR on a Bye again until Week 11 (Kelvin). DJax technically had his WK 1.

I see Brate is on waivers, if i can land Brate in the AM .. trade Gronk/Thompson for AJ/Fournette?

If we agreed

AS11, Cousins
Gordon, Hunt, Fournette, Coleman
AB, AJ, Adams, Fuller, Sanders, Jeffery
Brate
Ravens, Chiefs
Bryant

Brady, Luck
Howard, Thompson, Lynch, Kelley, Buck
Crabtree, DJax, Watkins, Kupp
Gronk, Olsen, Engram
Lions