2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Just cancelled the trade.... Just found out that Peterson got traded to the Cards!!!!

Alvin Kamara is going to be a PPR machine!!!!!

Number 1 WE pick right there if you are hurting for a RB! They also got Chris Johnson (CJcantget5yardK) lplpl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171010-205946.png
    Screenshot_20171010-205946.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
I'm currently #2 on the waivers, should I use it on either Mack or Breida? who do you guys like down the line?
Pray that the #1 didn't see the Peterson news! You mus get Peterspn since it seems like you are hurting and targeting only RBs!

Laugh all you want but the cards is supposed to be getting back 2 of their linemen!

Oh mu bad bro.... Just got home from a 10 hour shift then went to my 5 year old soccer practice.... lpl

I see Brate is on waivers, if i can land Brate in the AM .. trade Gronk/Thompson for AJ/Fournette?

If we agreed

AS11, Cousins
Gordon, Hunt, Fournette, Coleman
AB, AJ, Adams, Fuller, Sanders, Jeffery
Brate
Ravens, Chiefs
Bryant

Brady, Luck
Howard, Thompson, Lynch, Kelley, Buck
Crabtree, DJax, Watkins, Kupp
Gronk, Olsen, Engram
Lions
Prater

Could toss in Jeffery

:nerd:

I’d vetoed that trade instantly if it went though. AJ is top 3 WR right now and Fournette is top 5 RB.

Don’t even understand why that guy would trade his guys :lol:

I see Brate is on waivers, if i can land Brate in the AM .. trade Gronk/Thompson for AJ/Fournette?

If we agreed

AS11, Cousins
Gordon, Hunt, Fournette, Coleman
AB, AJ, Adams, Fuller, Sanders, Jeffery
Brate
Ravens, Chiefs
Bryant

Brady, Luck
Howard, Thompson, Lynch, Kelley, Buck
Crabtree, DJax, Watkins, Kupp
Gronk, Olsen, Engram
Lions
Prater

Could toss in Jeffery

:nerd:

I definitely wouldn't do that trade if I were him. His team would be worse and yours would be stacked.

Who has more upside Buck Allen or McKinnon?

McKinnon by far. Ravens keep bouncing back and forth with their RB rotation. The Vikings have weapons around McKinnon that can keep their offense on the field rather than a bunch of three and outs for the Ravens.

i think im gonna use my waiver on mack and then pick up gabriel first thing in the morning if he's still there.

If I miss out on Mike Wallace (FAAB) and Gabriel is there I'll snag him for the week.

3rd on waivers this year. Guy I’m playing against is 4th and has Bilal Powell. I hope I get McGuire to block him :lol:

I’d vetoed that trade instantly if it went though. AJ is top 3 WR right now and Fournette is top 5 RB.

Don’t even understand why that guy would trade his guys :lol:

I definitely wouldn't do that trade if I were him. His team would be worse and yours would be stacked.

I mean of course im trying to sweeten the deal on my end lol. These dudes dont trade anyway even if its in their favor

I'll see if he goes Gronk for AJ straight up. I dont really need the RB

My approach didn't go to plan. Missed out on Wallace and top K's.

Wound up grabbing Gabriel (dropped Sanu), and added McManus (ROS potential) by dropping Succop.

If I were you guys I'd look into buying Alshon Jeffrey. Here are the CBs he's went up against so far this year:

Week 1 - Josh Norman
Week 2 - Marcus Peters
Week 3 - Janoris Jenkins
Week 4 - Casey Hayward
Week 5 - Patrick Peterson

That's brutal. His owner has most likely soured on him and his value will never be lower. He still has matchups against the Broncos (week 9), Seahawks (week 13), and Giants (week 15), but I'd still be looking to buy. He's shown he can be a monster in the past and the Eagles offense looks good.

I just made a trade acquiring him and LeSean McCoy for Brandin Cooks and Demaryius Thomas.

If I were you guys I'd look into buying Alshon Jeffrey. Here are the CBs he's went up against so far this year:

Week 1 - Josh Norman
Week 2 - Marcus Peters
Week 3 - Janoris Jenkins
Week 4 - Casey Hayward
Week 5 - Patrick Peterson

That's brutal. His owner has most likely soured on him and his value will never be lower. He still has matchups against the Broncos (week 9), Seahawks (week 13), and Giants (week 15), but I'd still be looking to buy. He's shown he can be a monster in the past and the Eagles offense looks good.

I just made a trade acquiring him and LeSean McCoy for Brandin Cooks and Demaryius Thomas.

Why the **** would somebody trade Shady and Alshon for Cooks and Demaryius :lol:

On this one team I took over for my friend I have both Kamara and Ingram and I'd like to move Ingram cause it's full point PPR and Kamara is much more valuable. What would be fair compensation?

Team is

Rodgers
Kamara, Ingram, Mixon, Gore, Powell, L Murray
Dez, Hogan, Fuller, Rishard Matthews, Corey Davis
Jimmy Graham, Henry

On this one team I took over for my friend I have both Kamara and Ingram and I'd like to move Ingram cause it's full point PPR and Kamara is much more valuable. What would be fair compensation?

Team is

Rodgers
Jimmy Graham, Henry

You're in a real life "my friends team" situation :wow::lol:

Try and grab a WR to replace Rishard or Corey (package either with Ingram). No need for two Titan receivers, especially if MM8 continues to miss time.

Why the **** would somebody trade Shady and Alshon for Cooks and Demaryius :lol:
I won't get into specifics but it's a really weird league with weird roster limits and scoring skewed towards QBs/WRs and long TDs. They lost Beckham last week and their remaining WRs were Jeffrey/Garcon/Rishard Matthews/Nelson Agholor/Roger Lewis :sick::sick::sick:. I also threw in James White.

My WRs were Julio/Diggs/Cooks/Demaryius/Funchess but RBs were Hyde/White/Tevin Coleman so it was a good trade for both sides imo.

Team is

Rodgers
Jimmy Graham, Henry
I'm not too sure Kamara will be that much more valuable than Ingram. Ingram is actually on pace for 60 receptions himself and should get a handful more carries per week now that Peterson is gone. It might even be viable to start both of them :lol:. That said I'd definitely be targeting a player around the top-15 range. You may have to wait a week or two to get fair value for him though.

Got a trade offer.

Give:
Keenan Allen

Receive:
Brandin Cooks
Ameer Abdullah

My other receivers are Jordy, Garçon & Josh Gordon.

My other backs are Forte, Gurley & Foreman.

I need answers soon before he changes his mind lol

Got a trade offer.

Give:
Keenan Allen

Receive:
Brandin Cooks
Ameer Abdullah

My other receivers are Jordy, Garçon & Josh Gordon.

My other backs are Forte, Gurley & Foreman.

I need answers soon before he changes his mind lol

First of all, why is Josh Gordon one of only 4 WRs? Same goes for Forte.

I want to say you have to do that trade but giving Keenan up will hurt your squad.

First of all, why is Josh Gordon one of only 4 WRs? Same goes for Forte.

I want to say you have to do that trade but giving Keenan up will hurt your squad.

I had Dalvin Cook and Woodhead. You know the history. Josh, i snagged him a few weeks ago hoping for a comeback. I'm hurting due to those guys going down.

Back
Top Bottom