2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Looks like the David Johnson owner gave up stashing and dropped him. Should have waited to use my waiver smh

David Johnson is available in my league too, checking the projection, he should be back by week 10 but other sources saying he'll be back by christmas

David Johnson is available in my league too, checking the projection, he should be back by week 10 but other sources saying he'll be back by christmas

There hasn’t been a single update on him anywhere because it’s way too early

Anyone who says anything is lying, no on knows yet when he’s coming back and if he is

That’s why I’m starting Jordan Reed.

I wanna roll with Brate because he’s been good but I feel like if Reed is gonna have a good game it’s gonna be this week if not he’s gonna get benched

That’s why I’m starting Jordan Reed.

I wanna roll with Brate because he’s been good but I feel like if Reed is gonna have a good game it’s gonna be this week if not he’s gonna get benched
Good advice/post! Just be warned.... We defend TEs good bro.... pretty much start every juan that's playing the 9ers..... lol

Had to make a splash in my league. Traded away Alshon Jeffrey for Aaron Jones and Duke Johnson. Eff it. Other wideouts are Mike Evans, Manny Sanders and Will Snead. I don't trust Powell as my RB2.

Need a backup TE incase Kelce sits this week. Leaning Derby @ Giants over Njoku @ Texans. Thoughts?

Kittle

I personally would've traded Jeffery for Duke alone considering how he's been ballin (PPR)

Need a backup TE incase Kelce sits this week. Leaning Derby @ Giants over Njoku @ Texans. Thoughts?

I got antsy and went with Derby. Risky af but the Giants apparently have given up 10+ fantasy points each game to TE's.

I was really hoping Kelce would be ok. He was balling that first half before the "injury". Without him, my tight end woes continue...

kelce.gif

Would you all trade melvin gordon/amari for le'Veon?
I feel like it may be too much but I basically got amari for dirt cheap 1 week ago.
Would leave me with
RB:Zeke, Aaron jones, ty Montgomery, Alfred Morris, Derrick Henry
WR: Julio, Brandin cooks, Kelvin, and agholor

Would you all trade melvin gordon/amari for le'Veon?
I feel like it may be too much but I basically got amari for dirt cheap 1 week ago.
Would leave me with
RB:Zeke, Aaron jones, ty Montgomery, Alfred Morris, Derrick Henry
WR: Julio, Brandin cooks, Kelvin, and agholor

I'd do that

Ryan Griffin is the sleeper of that game

EDIT - IMO, also forgot about Kittle.... if he plays.... he is limited in practice today coz of chest, calf, hamstring and hip issues lol

Last edited:
Had to make a splash in my league. Traded away Alshon Jeffrey for Aaron Jones and Duke Johnson. Eff it. Other wideouts are Mike Evans, Manny Sanders and Will Snead. I don't trust Powell as my RB2.
FYI Ty Mont had full practice today.... TIFWIW

Ryan Griffin is the sleeper of that game

EDIT - IMO, also forgot about Kittle.... if he plays.... he is limited in practice today coz of chest, calf, hamstring and hip issues lol

Went the risky route of Derby vs the Giants.

Back
Top Bottom