2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

would you give up cooks for doug martin or mcffrey....i got killed with carson and cook and my running backs are gore, gallman, stewart, mixon, lacy, breida....wideouts are antonio brown, coooks, fuller, and mike williams...there is a couple wr i can pick up off waivers like wallace if i offer trade...non ppr league and we have a flex option

Dude dropped AP this morning picked up Aaron Jones. He's not one to be all on his phone a lot but i would think he'd heard the news before dropping him. He's a Packers fan btw, already owns 3 of their guys.

Anyway, should I drop Funchess to take a flier/stash on AP?

Current RB: Gordon, Hunt, Thompson, Coleman
Current WR: AB, Adams, Fuller, Funchess, Sanders, Jeffery

85EEF03B-91D9-44DB-9403-C3BF2A84E81B.jpeg 8BDB6BAF-8B28-4A85-9EE2-AAED8E29DC45.jpeg F9387282-22D8-4BC3-B12D-86082F16BCC9.jpeg Alright Fellas! I’m worried about Kelce not playing Sunday. Who would y’all drop to pick up another TE?

How'd you finesse that squad bcf06 bcf06 :lol: drop Blount or Lynch honestly.
Bro, I drafted most. I traded DeMarco Murray for Julio Jones and dropped Stafford when I saw Watson first play. Took a risk and it paid off. When I saw Rams offense exploding I picked up the kicker before anyone knew who he was lol Someone dropped Lynch when he was underperforming so I dropped Carson to get him. A lot of it was just doing my homework and Buc Em schooling me on DJax and D.Martin. I don’t want to drop anyone but it looks like I have to lol

Not sure how to roll at wr this week. I need three including a flex position.

I have:
B cooks vs Jets
T Pryor vs 49ers
T Hill vs steeers
M Fuller vs browns

For me its Cooks, Hill, Fuller.

I have to see something from Pryor he has been hot garbage all year.

So help me out NT Fam.....

Flex start

Kamara vs Lions @ home

Or

Elijah Mcguire vs Pats @ home.....

My body is telling Kamara.... But my brain is telling me Macguire....

OOOORRRRRR.....

The almighty Will Fuller for Flex?

Kind of skeptic starting 3 Texans but they ARE playing the Browns in Texas!!!!..... hhhmmmm

For me its Cooks, Hill, Fuller.

I have to see something from Pryor he has been hot garbage all year.
I have a feeling that bye week helped him recover from his messed up ankle..... here's to hoping he eats, I'm starting him....

Aaron Jones stint already over :smh:.
Granted, I know McCarthy said he is going to play both of them, but I am just curious how that will work. It isn't like he is going to ask Montgomery to go back to WR :lol:

I have a feeling that bye week helped him recover from his messed up ankle..... here's to hoping he eats, I'm starting him....
You referencing Pryor with the ankle injury? I didn't know he had that issue if so.

Aaron Jones stint already over :smh:.
Granted, I know McCarthy said he is going to play both of them, but I am just curious how that will work. It isn't like he is going to ask Montgomery to go back to WR :lol:

You referencing Pryor with the ankle injury? I didn't know he had that issue if so.
Yep, Pryor..... He has been playing with a messed up ankle.... I'm.hoping it's feeling better so he can beat up on my 9ers lol

Attachments

• b33ce6d.png
    b33ce6d.png
    274.9 KB · Views: 10
Yep, Pryor..... He has been playing with a messed up ankle.... I'm.hoping it's feeling better so he can beat up on my 9ers lol
Well damn I had no clue. Since he is on my squad, I am going to hope for the same thing :lol:. Oddly enough, they have never mentioned it on the reports week to week. I work with a huge Skins fan as well and he never mentioned that either.

start carson wentz tomorrow night or wait it out til sunday and see if derek carr is playing? :nerd:
I probably would go with Wentz even though I hate TNF games :lol:

Fuller only had three targets last game. If Pryor is getting the start due to healing up his ankle, would fuller beat out Cooks or Hill? Cooks and hill alternate weeks to dissapoint me this season so it's like a toss up with them.

Somebody in one of my leagues really dropped WILL Fuller and Kelvin Benjamin :wow: scooped them both up. Thoughts on stashing Rishard Matthews?

Fuller only had three targets last game. If Pryor is getting the start due to healing up his ankle, would fuller beat out Cooks or Hill? Cooks and hill alternate weeks to dissapoint me this season so it's like a toss up with them.
IF I had Tyeek the freak I would mos def start him....but look at match up first....

It is a situation with Pryor........ messed up ankle.... bye week.... then vs 9ers.... @ home..... it's a no brainer yo me regardless or his previous performance

Back
Top Bottom