2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I think I have the Zeke owner on the hook for a trade. Would anyone do this in a standard league:

I give:
Morris
Sterling Shepard
Brate

I get
Tyreke Hill
Travis Kelce

Im trying to sell as high as possible as quick as possible before they overturn that stay which I think they are going to.

Debating if I should plug in Kelvin tonight over Mike Evans against Pat Pete on Sunday. Mike's been solid but just hasn't exploded yet and KB's matchup is so enticing tonight. Should I make the swap or stay with Mike?

Cowboys depth chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171012-145632.png
    Screenshot_20171012-145632.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 17
I think I have the Zeke owner on the hook for a trade. Would anyone do this in a standard league:

I give:
Morris
Sterling Shepard
Brate

I get
Tyreke Hill
Travis Kelce

Im trying to sell as high as possible as quick as possible before they overturn that stay which I think they are going to.

Def getting overturned so press accept and hope it doesn’t get vetoed

Debating if I should plug in Kelvin tonight over Mike Evans against Pat Pete on Sunday. Mike's been solid but just hasn't exploded yet and KB's matchup is so enticing tonight. Should I make the swap or stay with Mike?

I would be starting Evans every week

So one of my co-workers is a huge cowboys fan and he doesnt seem to be very optimistic that the suspension gets overturned. I guess Brady lost his case in NY so the precedent has been set regarding that.

Added DMC though and dropped Jared Cook. Hopefully Jordan Reed can stay healthy for a couple of games man or better yet the rest of the year but I know that's highly unlikely.

As a Zeke owner, I picked up Mcfadden in a hurry, but had to drop Breida. Hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ***.

14 team standard league

Amari Cooper and Martavis Bryant for Doug Baldwin and Adrian Peterson?

Your thoughts?

I have Reed and Engram at TE. I need a RB badly, my cousin has Ajayi, Lynch, Blount, and Shady

His TE was Eifert, and has OJ Howard. Would Reed for Ajayi be good?

With Reed being injury prone I figure Engram will be clutch since all of NYG receivers are done or hurt

:nerd:

Or Reed for Duke & Kamara (i hope) - has Hunter Henry

Or Reed & Lockett for Buck or JStew + MikeWill - has Kelce and Clay

Travis Kelce (concussion) was upgraded to "full" in Thursday's practice.

Advice: Kelce is suddenly on pace to suit up for Sunday's game against the Steelers. He's a top-three option at tight end for Week 6.

(Rotoworld.com)

:pimp: Wasted an add with Derby but w.e.

Dropped Morris for Mcfadden, dropped Mcfadden for Perine lol... I'm stacked with RBs.... I need WRs.... about to drop Perine for Mike Wil and drop Mike Wil on Sunday and add a Kicker lolol

Jus scooped Alfred Morris .. DMC been inactive all season so far, do yall think he just jumping into #1?

I may try n get both

Titans OC Terry Robiskie said the team plans to get Derrick Henry more involved.

Advice: Henry and DeMarco Murray were splitting carries early in the year but Murray has regained his lead status over the last two weeks, out-touching Henry 27-10 during that span. Perhaps Henry can work his way back into the flex conversation if the Titans are serious about upping his workload, but this remains a tough backfield to gauge for fantasy purposes.

Drop Tevin Coleman or Sanders for McFadden (another league) Zeke owner grabbed Morris

I got Hunt, Gordon, Thompson, Coleman
AB, Fuller, Adams, Jeffery, Sanders, Funchess

Back
Top Bottom