2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'm really hurting at RBs. I have Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Wayne Gallman, and Derrick Henry. Would you guys take a chance on Morris/McFadden or just stick with the group I have already. I'm leaning on picking up Morris but don't know who to drop.

Why is everyone taking McFadden over Morris? McFadden hasn’t played a snap while Morris is the back up and has actually seen the field this season?

Why is everyone taking McFadden over Morris? McFadden hasn’t played a snap while Morris is the back up and has actually seen the field this season?

Exactly what I'm thinking but I'm seeing reports McFadden might leapfrog Morris as the #1 back since he ran 1000+ yards in 2015 as the lead back. Farfetched but still.

Idk how someone can leapfrog a dressed and active player but it is the NFL and people are just guessing and going off what was said prior to the season

For me, im not looking to start him its a stash. For mcfadden its a stash n he'd be behind Hunt Gordon

But for Morris, that league i do need one thatd be starter. I got FatbRob, Ingram, Aaron Jones, Coleman, Gallman

Ertz been eating all damn year. :nthat:
youre-goddamn-right-gif-4.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom