2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Trying to pick 3 between Mike Thomas, Fitz, Demaryius and Funchess (If KB sits). That KB injury putting me in a tight spot. :lol:

Drop Jaquizz for Prosise? 0.5 PPR

I have Doug Martin but my other RB's are

McKinnon
Kamara
Abdullah
Derrick Henry
Dion Lewis

Traded Hilton and Evan Engram for Doug Baldwin did I give up too much? Brate is my other TE and my WRs are slacking and no Luck this year really makes Hilton expendable in my eyes.

Pick 2 WRs, full-point PPR: Kelvin (sore knee, DNP yesterday and today), DJax (I guess Jameis dependent), & John Brown.

Drop Jaquizz for Prosise? 0.5 PPR

I have Doug Martin but my other RB's are

McKinnon
Kamara
Abdullah
Derrick Henry
Dion Lewis

You can afford to drop Quizz

Traded Hilton and Evan Engram for Doug Baldwin did I give up too much? Brate is my other TE and my WRs are slacking and no Luck this year really makes Hilton expendable in my eyes.

I like this a lot actually.

Brate is a fine TE and Seattle always turns it on in the 2nd half.

How much of a hit is Jordy Nelson gonna take with no ARod?

Still starting every week but maybe sit him if it's a tougher matchup.

Pick 2 WRs, full-point PPR: Kelvin (sore knee, DNP yesterday and today), DJax (I guess Jameis dependent), & John Brown.

Kelvin & DJax

Obviously an easy decision if Benjamin is out :lol:

Speaking Thursday, Titans coach Mike Mularkey admitted DeMarco Murray (hamstring) isn't guaranteed to play against the Browns.

Earlier this week, Mularkey was all sunshine on his running back's status. Thursday, he was talking contingency plans, saying the team could promote rookie Khalfani Muhammad from the practice squad if Murray doesn't play. It's a tacit admission Murray's status is in doubt. At this point, even if Murray plays, Henry will be the preferred fantasy back. Rotoworld's Week 7 rankings will be updated to reflect that.

What do you guys think of this trade?
IMG_6694.PNG

Panthers coach Ron Rivera admitted he is a "little concerned" about Kelvin Benjamin's (knee) Week 7 status.

Benjamin's knee "swelled up" after taking a shot in Week 6's loss to the Eagles. It's the same (left) knee he tweaked earlier this season. Yet to practice this week, Benjamin is looking more doubtful than questionable to suit up against the Bears. Rookie Curtis Samuel will be in for a bigger role behind Devin Funchess if Benjamin can't get cleared. Oct 19 - 2:46 PM

Preparing to not have him. If so I'll have to fire up DJax & John Brown along with AJ.

What do you guys think of this trade?
IMG_6694.PNG

Whats your RB look like?

Id reject it then send the same trade back to him and put in the note "lets be realistic, this aint a dealership. Dont try and sell me fam. Now accept this before I change my mind"

Funchess the 1 now...

underrated pickup in PPR of the week:

Robert Woods

One for next week: Marvin Jones

Whats your RB look like?

Id reject it then send the same trade back to him and put in the note "lets be realistic, this aint a dealership. Dont try and sell me fam. Now accept this before I change my mind"
I had the 1st pick and took David Johnson (smh) but I have Mcaff, James White, Blount, and I never cut AP and hopefully he continues to produce on the Cardinals.

I rejected and asked him what he's want for Mike Williams.

Back
Top Bottom