2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Not sure if my friend was serious but he offered those same two for my Hunt this morning :lol: .

Pryor flat out sucks but he might have some upside later. Peterson is hot right now, but he will eventually get limited once David Johnson comes back. Freeman will always be solid. He’s Atlanta’s TD machine.

bcf06 bcf06 I would not take that trade if I was the Freeman owner. Pryor has been useless this year.
His weeks consist of: 6.6, 3.10, 1.90, 13.00, 2.30

Managed to get Orleans Darkwa off waivers in my three money leagues. Surprised there wasn't more demand for him.

bcf06 bcf06 I would not take that trade if I was the Freeman owner. Pryor has been useless this year.
His weeks consist of: 6.6, 3.10, 1.90, 13.00, 2.30

I know most of us wouldn’t but I’m giving it a shot lol the worst they can say is no. With Pryor I just think eventually Cousins will have to start throwing instead of dumping off to Chris Thompson. Then again I haven’t seen much ******** games to know.

Pryor's lone good game came from a long TD throw from Cousins off a blown coverage

So I won't really stress KB leaving. Reporter would have noted a new injury.

Mohamed Sanu (hamstring) returned to practice Wednesday.

Sanu sat out through the Week 5 bye and missed last Sunday's loss to the Dolphins. This puts him on track to return for Week 7 against the Patriots in a Super Bowl rematch. If Sanu is back, it makes Taylor Gabriel mostly unusable.

Mike Williams snaps are doubling this week (to about 20) for any owners stashing him. Should be a major factor in a couple weeks.

Is McKinnon worth getting if I can trade for???

Guy wants Carson Wentz, so I was thinking of doing Wentz for McKinnon

I have Watson as my starter QB

Is McKinnon worth getting if I can trade for???

Guy wants Carson Wentz, so I was thinking of doing Wentz for McKinnon

I have Watson as my starter QB

You need Wentz this week with Watson on the Bye tho, unless you don't mind streaming.

I'm doing that trade 10 times out of 10 even if I have to go with an empty QB slot this week.

debating rolling Smallwood instead of Alex Collins this week. That vikings defense against the putrid ravens offense has me worried he wont see the field much.

After a couple of trades settle my team will consist of
Dalton Seimian
Jordy Mike Evans Snead
Murray Henry Smallwood RKelley
Ertz
Jake Elliott
KC Defense
David Johnson also on bench, no IR spot for us. Thinking of just dropping him for someone of value

Injuries killed my team so I made moves that'll hopefully get me out of this 2-4 slump

Back
Top Bottom