2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

so unreal what Zeke and Dak are doing for my team right now
I'm literally back from the dead

giphy.gif

Playing against guy with Dak and Amari :sick:

Watson on a bye so I rolled Palmer instead of Rivers and Melvin Gordon has gone AWOL :smh:

2-5 bound. Jordan Howard dud, John Brown terrible play, & Dalton forgets he has AJ on his damn team again :angry:

Should I consider trading Hunt for WR depth, or a 2 for 1 RB/WR combo? Thought about asking for Baldwin & Melvin Gordon.

Thoughts? I'm becoming desperate.

One of teams decided to not show up today, looking like 2-5 in that one.

Waiting on Brady to see if I go 7-0 in another league

Should I consider trading Hunt for WR depth, or a 2 for 1 RB/WR combo? Thought about asking for Baldwin & Melvin Gordon.

Thoughts? I'm becoming desperate.

I think that’s a good trade for you

Doubt the other guy accepts tho

I think that’s a good trade for you

Doubt the other guy accepts tho

He's actually been asking me about Hunt :emoji_thinking: say I offer and he accepts, my makeup would be:

WRs: AJ, Baldwin, DJax, Kelvin, John Brown (who I'll likely be dropping) and Gabriel
RBs: Gordon, Howard, Kamara & Henry

I would love to hold onto Hunt tho man :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

He's actually been asking me about Hunt :emoji_thinking: say I offer and he accepts, my makeup would be:

WRs: AJ, Baldwin, DJax, Kelvin, John Brown (who I'll likely be dropping) and Gabriel
RBs: Gordon, Howard, Kamara & Henry

I would love to hold onto Hunt tho man :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I’m not a Baldwin fan, didn’t believe
The hype on him coming into this season, I actually dislike anyone in that offense

So for you, it’s either get an ok WR and a good RB onthe other way around.

Don’t gotta offer the first deal, talk to some people and see what you can get but your WR will be decent if you add Baldwin and Gordon is a good replacement for Hunt

I got a chance guys. My opponent is done and I'm down 10.

I got Jake Elliott kicking tomorrow. Do I cover?!

up by 13 I have Ertz, but he's got Wentz and Agholor.
So I need Wentz to only throw to Ertz or run the ball

Man I beat the biggest douche in my league that got one of my trades vetoed last week by 1 point tonight because of that extra point that Matt Bryant kicked on the Falcons last possession :lol: I wouldn't want it any other way

Dude had Freeman and Coleman and they didn't get it in for a TD any of those times they were at the 1 yard line :lol: you guys have no idea how serious this dude takes fantasy football. I bet he's broke everything in his house by now.

This is the second time I've beat him like this too. Two years ago I was down like 25 going into MNF and all I had was Gostkowski left. Think he kicked a 50 yarder as time was expiring to give him 26 points...I sent him a pic of Gostkowski's face immediately after and dude was ****ing livid talking about he was going to slice my car tires and bust my windows open and **** :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom