2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Jordan Howard, AJ Green and Kelvin for Leveon and Crabtree? I think he would probably do that. What would your RB's and WRs be looking like

It would leave me at:

RB: Bell, Hunt, Kamara & Henry
WR: (Massive hit) Crabtree, DJax, and then I'd really have to hit the waivers. My bench WRs are John Brown and Gabriel :sick: and the waivers are thin as it is.

Now that’s a doable trade on his part but lack of WR isn’t a good idea for you

Now that’s a doable trade on his part but lack of WR isn’t a good idea for you

Yeah that's what's stopping me. I'd cripple myself big time. May offer the original Howard, KB & DJax and see if he accepts.

It would leave me at:

RB: Bell, Hunt, Kamara & Henry
WR: (Massive hit) Crabtree, DJax, and then I'd really have to hit the waivers. My bench WRs are John Brown and Gabriel :sick: and the waivers are thin as it is.

How about your Howard, Kamara, D-Jax and Kelvin for his Bell, Crabtree and Lee or Bryant? You'd have Bell and Hunt at RB then AJ and Crabtree at WR. That would be looking pretty nice.

How about your Howard, Kamara, D-Jax and Kelvin for his Bell, Crabtree and Lee or Bryant? You'd have Bell and Hunt at RB then AJ and Crabtree at WR. That would be looking pretty nice.

I don't wanna touch Bryant. Lee isn't the worst option but I would prefer to hold Kamara. He's seemingly my permanent flex.

I thought about asking for Travis Benjamin or Lee instead of Crabtree if it would sway him quicker.

Last edited:
What are my chances? In both standard leagues I have:

75.12 vs 71.04
My Jordan Reed vs his Jameson Crowder

&

74.82 vs 76.10
My Chris Thompson vs his Carson Wentz

My RB's (Murray+Henry, Buck, Smallwood and Tarik) are atrocious. Hard to even propose trades now. Banking on my WR's (Jordy, Evans, Marvin Jones) to do their thing.
Ertz, Dalton/Seimian, Chiefs are the rest of my roster.

I might shop Jordy and +1 to upgrade to some PPR upside

I don't wanna touch Bryant. Lee isn't the worst option but I would prefer to hold Kamara. He's seemingly my permanent flex.

I thought about asking for Travis Benjamin or Lee instead of Crabtree if it would sway him quicker.

You really don't think having Bell, Hunt, AJ Green and Crabtree would be worth it?

My RB's (Murray+Henry, Buck, Smallwood and Tarik) are atrocious. Hard to even propose trades now. Banking on my WR's (Jordy, Evans, Marvin Jones) to do their thing.
Ertz, Dalton/Seimian, Chiefs are the rest of my roster.

I might shop Jordy and +1 to upgrade to some PPR upside

I honestly am not sure how much you would even get out of Jordy at this point given how bad hundley looked.

I currently have Snead on my bench, but Ginn is available. Should I keep holding out? I'm currently 3rd in my standard league, but I know the WR depth is gonna kill me eventually. Right now I have Cooks, Jeffery, Fuller, and Snead.

My RBs are Martin, Ajayi, Zeke, Darkwa, Cohen and Coleman. Would I be able to get anything for Cohen or Coleman? Cohen seems to be trending downward, and Coleman is solid, but Freeman is getting all the work.

You really don't think having Bell, Hunt, AJ Green and Crabtree would be worth it?

I'm sure it would. But Kamara is a PPR stud. If I can swing it and keep him I definitely want to.

I wish Henry put together a few good games. I'd ship him with quickness.

Started Chargers defense and Succop. Really helped me out. I’m up 34 and he’s got Blount left.

Up 40 with Elliott and Fat Rob vs his Alshon.

But am I playing Fat Rob in the flex or just use Jordan Reed instead?

They listed the Skins offense and Thompson was RB

Would yall trade jordy for wentz.. my qb is cam....other wr are aj green alshon hogan...jordan Mathews...not big on cam

That Ertz TD just gave me the lead. :smokin

Just need Cousins to take care of the rock and Ertz not to fumble and we good.

I just need 3 more pts from Jake Elliot
IMG_2993.JPG

Back
Top Bottom