2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

So curious on a topic recently discussed in a FB group Im in.

What are yalls stance on trading future draft picks?

In my league we allow it and it has been done over the years. (Not often but sometimes)
We have for the most part had the same players year after year. Plus we are a keeper league.

Curious what everyones thoughts are on this.

is Mike Williams worth hanging onto? I feel like there are way too many mouths to feed on the chargers....

We still easing him in slowly but its boom/bust for any WR not named Keenan Allen, honestly. I'd hold on to see what he does against the Pats secondary, though. Could be some nice Red-Zone opportunities.

With Pryor barely getting snaps yesterday my WR core is easily the weakest link of my team.

Any recommendations on the waiver wire?
I'm considering picking up Golladay, Dede Westbrook, Mike Williams or Corey Coleman when he gets back from IR (hopefully soon)

With Pryor barely getting snaps yesterday my WR core is easily the weakest link of my team.

Any recommendations on the waiver wire?
I'm considering picking up Golladay, Dede Westbrook, Mike Williams or Corey Coleman when he gets back from IR (hopefully soon)

I would say Golladay if you need immediate production.....Tate is supposed to be out a couple weeks.

Never thought I'd have a problem moving AJ Green for 2 WRs, let alone have 3 offers declined :smh:

what wr are you targeting?
guy in my league wants a ransom for Aj green

Yeah the dude in my league that has AJ refuses to give him up for ANYTHING since it's a keeper league. He has the most trash team in the league, starts Robbie Anderson, Gore, Ivory pre-Fournette injury, Ty Montgomorey the ghost now, always injured Demarco....I offered him Dez, Abdullah and Marvin Jones just for AJ and he thought it was the most insulting thing he's heard.

This is the same guy that traded Doug Baldwin last week for Frank Gore. And when I told him how ****ing stupid it was he screenshot me a pic of Gore's career stats and told me to look at how consistent he's been.

Last edited:
Missed out on Stills, grabbed Golladay instead.

what wr are you targeting?
guy in my league wants a ransom for Aj green

Here are a few 2 for 1 offers I've thrown out and got denied:

Cooper & Landry, got countered with Cooper and Watkins or Larry Fitz
(Combos of) Baldwin, Hogan, and/or Diggs
(Combos of) Cooks, Agholor, Marvin Jones, and/or Sanu

Missed out on Stills, grabbed Golladay instead.

Here are a few 2 for 1 offers I've thrown out and got denied:

Cooper & Landry, got countered with Cooper and Watkins or Larry Fitz
(Combos of) Baldwin, Hogan, and/or Diggs
(Combos of) Cooks, Agholor, Marvin Jones, and/or Sanu

Baldwin and Hogan and/or Diggs is your best deal

Dropped Zach Miller for Tyler Kroft and dropped Matt Bryant for Butker.
Made the exact same move with dropping Miller for Kroft.

Somebody in my league dropped Cousins but the dude that beat me this week had higher waiver claim SMH

Hope Hilton has a big game Sunday so I can move him... Should've traded him after the 49ers game. Had a feeling Luck wasn't coming back.

Made the exact same move with dropping Miller for Kroft.

Somebody in my league dropped Cousins but the dude that beat me this week had higher waiver claim SMH

Hope Hilton has a big game Sunday so I can move him... Should've traded him after the 49ers game. Had a feeling Luck wasn't coming back.

Yeah, I know Miller is basically the most targeted TE or WR on the team but if Trubisky is only throwing the ball 10-15 times per game then that's worthless. Miller's two "good" weeks came from a tipped TD pass and a TD pass from a RB. If not for those he would have put up maybe a point or two.

Buc what you thinking on OJ Howard?

Him and Brate are both so good plus Mike Evans, D-Jax and Humphries it's hard to tell how the targets will be divided each week. Jameis loves Evans and Brate the most so they'll always consistently get a ton of targets. No clue if OJ will turn into a consistent fantasy starter this year.

Should I make a move for Doctson? My current group of WRs are Baldwin, Agholor, Ginn, Garcon, Corey Davis and Davante Adams.

Baldwin and Hogan and/or Diggs is your best deal

Yeah well I was apparently "high" to offer that as per the kid I reached out to :rolleyes :lol: he told me Baldwin and Hogan for Hunt he would do. My other RBs are Howard, Kamara & Henry.

I don't want to part ways with Hunt tho. Or should I consider? :nerd:

I give: Cooks, Jalen Richard
Get: Joe Mixon

Worth it to offer? I’m a deceiving 5-2 but have had the absolute worst luck at RB this season outside of Gurley.

My WR’s: Evans, Fuller, Doctson, Corey Davis, Shepard, and I’ll prob throw Dede Westbrook in there off the wire as another stash.

buc em buc em Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah well I was apparently "high" to offer that as per the kid I reached out to :rolleyes :lol: he told me Baldwin and Hogan for Hunt he would do. My other RBs are Howard, Kamara & Henry.

I don't want to part ways with Hunt tho. Or should I consider? :nerd:

That guy is on crack. Dont trade hunt unless it is for leveon.

Back
Top Bottom